Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DarkDTSHD

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Nice pic. Photograhs well. But loose the Motorla Motorazer keyboard. Give us a proper keyboard a la MBP or the MB Air. Definitely need keys. And make sure the keys aren't white like the first pics posted by the OP.

I too (like a few of the other posters) am about to buy a MB (possibly a 15.4" MBP..current version). Heard Apple is planning to release a new version in August (you guys say shortly after the release of the 3G iPhone or same day). So I'll give Apple another 2 months max. If I don't see anything by the end of August I might get the Blackbook or maybe the 15.4" MBP.

Phillyzero

macrumors regular
May 1, 2008
does anyone think that they will release the new Macbook with a REAL video card, instead of integrated graphics?

I'm fairly sure that the next Macbook variation will have the Intel GMA X4500 integrated graphics.

bektravels

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007
Australia
Man I'm really pumped for something to finally replace my 12in PB G4... 13in MB in aluminium would be *really* exciting.

Please please please ship soon:)

randomdata

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2008
LOL...to buy or not to buy that is the question...Looks like there are many people just playing this waiting game. I do wish we would have more information, but I guess we just have to play detective and look for clues.

Holmes89

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Barring a special event I'd say it's fairly safe to buy a Macbook now if you don't mind missing a speed bump.

A major body redesign would merit some sort of press event/WWDC/MacWorld.

What about the iMac? That had a major redesign without an event like WWDC/Macworld, they made a special event in August last year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.