Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
How are you all charging your cases/phones. I am under the impression that the case needs to be in the on/charging/green position in order to charge both case and phone. But for example if I need to just charge the phone and not the case do I still need to switch it to green? Also when I have it plugged in and switched on red it still seems to charge both. I just have not had time to test the different ways since I need to have both fully charged every day. I have just been turning on the case to the green position while charging the phone/case regardless.

Bonibo80

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013
Mophie Juice Pack Air 1700 for iPhone 5

Dear All,

I have Mophie Juice Pack Air (1700) for iPhone 5. I need know if it work done.
I try charge my iPhone 5 (0-1% battery) by Mophie (all charge) and it recharge iP5 to 59-60%
Is it ok?
I also try to recharge my iP5 when it is switch off but it is the same: Mophie recharge iP5 (0-1% battery) to 59-60%.

:confused:

Thanks

carfac

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2006
moving up to a 5s from a 4....

I do long runs with gps and music, and sometimes can't charge for a while, so I used a mophie on my 4...

think I shall get a new one for the 5s

should I get zagg on just the front, or front and back?

Bonibo80

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2013
Dear All,

I have Mophie Juice Pack Air (1700) for iPhone 5. I need know if it work done.
I try charge my iPhone 5 (0-1% battery) by Mophie (all charge) and it recharge iP5 to 59-60%
Is it ok?
I also try to recharge my iP5 when it is switch off but it is the same: Mophie recharge iP5 (0-1% battery) to 59-60%.

:confused:

Thanks

Any feedback for my answer?
Thanks #

PatrickNSF

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2011
Does anyone have a problem with the Mophie Plus vibrate/ringer switch? I can get the phone into vibrate mode via the switch, but it's difficult to get in back into normal mode. I often need to take the iPhone out, flip the switch, and slide it back into the case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.