Strider64

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2015
Suburb of Detroit
I like it as I have even stopped paying serious attention the National News. I just check it from time to time to make sure we aren't going to be blowing up ourselves. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlliFlowers

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Maybe I’m missing it, but there doesn’t even seem to be a way to make posts read on the iPhone view.
If you scroll up to the top of the page where it says New Posts.... to the far right of that you should see a >. Tap that repeatedly and all the options will scroll by until you get to Mark Forums Read.

Reactions: AlliFlowers

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Since @arn is heading this way anyway...I just discovered that you can't selectively mark PRSI as read, all or nothing. And it's only PRSI where I'm not getting notifications of quotes/replies.
I've not checked "new posts" but I seem to be getting notifications of replies or reactions to my posts. Not implying you are mistaken though. :)

redheeler

macrumors 604
Oct 17, 2014
Also noticed that posts from ignored forums aren't hidden from new posts as they should be.

Strelok

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2017
United States
Well I hope it gets fixed for those who want it, but good riddance IMO. Hopefully the ignore function comes back before this gets fixed, nothing good happens in PRSI :p