NEWS: Apple is plannig to FIX MB issues !

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by alex000it, Nov 10, 2008.

1. alex000it macrumors member

Read this

Apple is finally going to fix the MBs issues :D

What do you think about?

2. eye.surgeon macrumors 6502

The only two issues mentioned there are external display problems and sleep problems. Neither of which is pervasive judging by the posts here. Seems like the biggest complaints are the screen and the keyboard. Neither of which bothers me BTW.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I agree. The article is not saying that the complaints are being addressed in full. It states they'll fix some of the issues, but there is at least one larger issue that caused me to return the MB. If they had any ETA then I would wait on buying the Air and see. Looks like there's still some denial on how bad that screen is, or perhaps it wasn't as wide-spread as the sleep issues were.

4. bchamorro macrumors regular

thats dumb

Apple needs to fix issues right now, because people are buying their products and who the hell wants to get a defective apple product?

NO ONE.

5. mac jones macrumors 68040

My trackpad is a little wonky.

they had better fix that.

That's about it for me :)

(for now)

6. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

I have no issues. Keys are straight, no dead/stuck pixels.:apple: Screen wise, it's an improvement over my older PC screen so I find it quite nice. However, a better screen would be nice too.:)

Highly doubt Apple will recall just to fix screens.:p

7. Ironic macrumors 6502a

Ironic

Nothing is wrong at all on mine, and love the screen.

8. rs7 macrumors regular

Fix my battery cover! (The makeshift solution doesn't count as a solution Apple!) And fix everyone else's keyboard! My first one had slanted keys...and while trying to unslant them with a slight pull I kind of popped one side of one of my keys off. So i made up a little story to the genius that it just came off when I simply pressed it...so they replaced my computer...and they keys were actually perfect! :D But I don't feel too guilty because it's their fault the keys were slanted in the first place. ;)

Pretty happy now as a :apple: convert. It's amazingly fast...and not buggy...and amazing...and amazing...oh and did I mention it's amazing...and I don't have to waste money and virus protection!