No complaining please!!

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by jpm369, Dec 23, 2010.

1. jpm369 macrumors newbie

It seems that our good friends Apple are very sensitive about people having the audacity to complain about their products when they don't work! I recently had a post removed from one of their forums because I complained that my recent purchase of iPhoto 9 does not work ....which it doesn't ..well not for me or many thousands of others..... check out the iphoto forum!

It appears that Apple are in denial about many of their products and their failure to deliver what they should... it also appears that they only test their products on one machine...if it works there then it must work everywhere!:)

It also appears that in their relentless drive to continue to capture market share that they are sacrificing the quality values which put them head and shoulders above the rest!

Being discerning people, most Apple users will not complain for no reason, so why Mr Jobs are you frightened to allow your customers to complain on your forums?

Bah humbug and please give me back my £50....ILife 11...what a Turkey...but sadly without the trimmings :)

2. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Agreed with the QR code.

5. Stella, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010

Stella macrumors 604

Stella

This isn't new, Apple are notorious for removing negative threads regarding their products.

There's a related thread here:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1051922

6. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

Welcome to the Walled Garden of AppleVille.

Where the "reality distortion field" runs rampant as hypocritical practices prevail. It's a "no thinking zone" where Uncle Steve knows what's best for everyone and enforces it. A blissful place for the fanboys, zealots, and worshipers to relax, open their wallets and play with the shiny toys. Do not disturb signs abound.

Cheers... :)

7. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

Ah, drat, I took the thread title too literally.

8. *LTD* macrumors G4

*LTD*

Yet you continue to buy Apple products. Steve decides what Apple's products can do and how you're allowed to use them. In the end, YOU make the decision to open your wallet. You and I have no excuses and no reason to complain. The consumer decides. So what's the problem?

9. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

So if I buy something, then I give up the right to complain? That makes no sense. Of course I didn't expect any less from you.

10. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Relax, people. It's Festivus, and the OP is just performing the sacred Airing of Grievances.

11. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

I assume we can then look forward to watching him get pinned during the Festivus Feat of Strength?

12. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

13. Theclamshell macrumors 68030

Apple just tests their software on an old iMac G3 running 10.7

14. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

15. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

It's bad publicity. I guess some people are still under the impression that Apple products don't break? Could these be the same people that think girls don't burp or fart?

16. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

That is just wrong!!! WTH!!!! What, next you will tell us Santa doesn't exist!!?!?!?!?!?!?! There goes Christmas!

:)

17. *LTD* macrumors G4

*LTD*

18. KnightWRX macrumors Pentium

KnightWRX

Apple forums are support forum. Did you have an actual support question or did you just voice a complaint ? If you want to complain, you should call sales and get a reimbursement.