No FedEx/UPS tracking yet despite Nov 3 delivery for iPhone X?

techiebug

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 20, 2013
So I got 2 iPhone X suppose to be delivered Nov 3. I haven’t received any tracking number. Status still says preparing for shipment. I remember past year Phone was shipped from China. Is this year the phone already in the US and will be shipped from the US to buyers?

P/S: Apple already charged my bank. I know they don’t charge if they haven’t shipped yet tho

Last edited:

CaptMarvel

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Ring the alarm!

Seriously though, find one of the correlating threads, get your tracking number and track flights like everyone else. Or just sit back and wait until you get the info from Apple.

FYI - you will get your phone on Friday regardless.

Reactions: techiebug

jamesrick80

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2014
On you guys happy iPhone X day (11/3), I will be waiting for my gorgeous Google Pixelbook to arrive. Something actually worth $1000.00 :p

StarShot

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2014
On you guys happy iPhone X day (11/3), I will be waiting for my gorgeous Google Pixelbook to arrive. Something actually worth $1000.00 :p
Another loss to the Dark Side. The pain of learning new apps, procedures, etc strains my senior mind. I tried that option twice and both time, Androiditis lost with the phone going back within 2 weeks. However, the last return might not count as that was the famous fire bug Note 7 in Sept of '16. I only had that one for 3 days before they started exploding.

Reactions: Titleist

jamesrick80

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2014
Another loss to the Dark Side. The pain of learning new apps, procedures, etc strains my senior mind. I tried that option twice and both time, Androiditis lost with the phone going back within 2 weeks. However, the last return might not count as that was the famous fire bug Note 7 in Sept of '16. I only had that one for 3 days before they started exploding.
I enjoy chrome OS, my chromebook plus was a joy but processor too slow. Now I will have a super powered chromebook with android apps of course.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
They held back the tracking on the 8 and 8+, too. I am thinking they are doing it to stop everyone from hammering their tracking systems. My 8+ did not show up till the day before it was delivered

defboob

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2008
Being that you've been registered here since 2013, you should know by now this is all the norm. All these phones are in the process of leaving China and coming to the US to a variety of huge shipping distribution hubs. Ignore all the noise, rest assured it'll be at your doorstep on Friday.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

jamesrick80

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2014
And you’re here on a Mac/Apple forum, why...?
Read my sig...and I bought my girlfriend a iphone X that gets delivered friday, she loves Apple. Plus, you guys are the busiest, most knowledgeable, and most controversial tech forum on the web. Y'all just don't realize that. My tech conversations with you may seem more debatable or against Apple products but the android central forums and android police threads are a mess and they usually have no idea what they are discussing.

Its more fun and interesting for me to stick around here even if some feel I'm a villain. ;)

Members here have even changed their avatars for me so I'm very involved. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: HEK

geoff5093

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2014
Dover, NH
Don't worry, Apple.com still shows my order as "preparing to ship" even though I was able to get the tracking number and see that it departed Alaska at 4:30PM yesterday.

ckurt25

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
Sign up for UPS My Choice and you can see everything scheduled to be delivered to you. I see my 2 phones, which were in Alaska as of 4:30 PM yesterday. Apple still says they're preparing for shipment.

If your phone is scheduled for 11/3 you'll get it 11/3. Try and stay calm ;)

Reactions: techiebug

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
So I got 2 iPhone X suppose to be delivered Nov 3. I haven’t received any tracking number. Status still says preparing for shipment. I remember past year Phone was shipped from China. Is this year the phone already in the US and will be shipped from the US to buyers?

P/S: Apple already charged my bank. I know they don’t charge if they haven’t shipped yet tho

My iPhone 6 was like that. It ended up not shipping from China but Apple's warehouse in PA -- 6 hours from me. Since Apple didn't want me to have the phone until Friday it wasn't picked up until Thurs.

This round I ordered from TMob. It "prepared for shipping," apparently in KY, UPS's air hub. I doubt it will move until tonight or Thurs depending on how much extra time UPS needs to sort out all the iPhones they'll be delivering Friday.

techiebug

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 20, 2013
Sign up for UPS My Choice and you can see everything scheduled to be delivered to you. I see my 2 phones, which were in Alaska as of 4:30 PM yesterday. Apple still says they're preparing for shipment.

If your phone is scheduled for 11/3 you'll get it 11/3. Try and stay calm ;)
True this. I logged in my UPS and the phones are there. Apple still says preparing for shipment

StarShot

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2014
I guess this UPS My Choice option only works for Apple orders. I ordered mine from ATT where I'm told repeatedly that my X will arrive on Friday.

So I guess I'll see on Friday.

Last edited:

pogiboi

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
Track by reference. Mine also still shows PFS, but found my tracking on UPS by reference.

AbSoluTc

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2008
Being that you've been registered here since 2013, you should know by now this is all the norm. All these phones are in the process of leaving China and coming to the US to a variety of huge shipping distribution hubs. Ignore all the noise, rest assured it'll be at your doorstep on Friday.
Please don't assume my phones location!

Some of our phones identify as US since we ordered from the carrier.

jamesrick80

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2014
You in wrong forum. No one here really cares if you get screen burn-in pixel phone.
[doublepost=1509564894][/doublepost]
Pure envy
Can you read? I said PixelBook.....thats a high powered Chrome OS hybrid laptop :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: