Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sluggyman

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
Hey Guys,

Im not sure whether this is the right part of the forum or not but I was just looking on the UK apple store and it seems there is no ref rub items at all. Or at least all the links are greyed out.

vvgIH

Im not sure whether it is a glitch or anything but what do you think that could mean? Or are the really out of everything, but I've never seen it totally sold out before.

Kieran

P.S. Sorry for the bad english :S

Ayemerica

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
Atlantis but in space
Hey Guys,

Im not sure whether this is the right part of the forum or not but I was just looking on the UK apple store and it seems there is no ref rub items at all. Or at least all the links are greyed out.

Im not sure whether it is a glitch or anything but what do you think that could mean? Or are the really out of everything, but I've never seen it totally sold out before.

Kieran

P.S. Sorry for the bad english :S

Wow lol. I am on there as well nothing is up, they update a lot so check back in a day something should be up.

whoathere

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2006
Rockford, IL
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

It does update frequently. I would check back soon.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Apple refurb inventory changes frequently, sometimes hourly. They've run out of items before. Give it a few hours or a day or so and it will likely be replenished, as they already have been:
ScreenCap 10.PNG

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
I've been looking for an iMac for a while (sometimes 2 or 3 times a day) in the UK and have seen nothing. Can I ask anyone who has purchased in the UK via this route how long it took?

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Just been on the UK store and they have refurbished iMacs in stock finally. You save about 16% which I think is a good deal. Looking at the 21" but not sure which to go for. Will speak to the finance manager (wife!) and see what we can do.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
I've been looking for an iMac for a while (sometimes 2 or 3 times a day) in the UK and have seen nothing. Can I ask anyone who has purchased in the UK via this route how long it took?

The UK store is always empty after midnight. Offers return in the morning.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Just been on the UK store and they have refurbished iMacs in stock finally. You save about 16% which I think is a good deal. Looking at the 21" but not sure which to go for. Will speak to the finance manager (wife!) and see what we can do.

All gone now. I guess you need your money in place as they don't hang around for long here in the UK

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.