Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vvswarup

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
If you ask Trip Chowdhry, Apple has got till around May 20th to introduce the iWatch so Apple had better get their stuff together soon. Maybe Trip was right. Apple is on a path to becoming a zombie because it doesn't look like they're going to come out with the iWatch by May 20th.

Now seriously, it very well could be that Apple has figured out how to double down on security. Look at iOS 7. People didn't really know what to expect. So maybe Apple is stepping up its usual secrecy a notch. I never cease to be impressed with Apple's ability to keep products under wraps.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
This may be the doubling down on secrecy Tim was on about. Personally however, I don't believe there will be such a device.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
when we have leaks, we'll know.

However, i would also have expected more "reliable" leaks.. (if there is such a thing), not just some fake mockup of what one person's view.

Maybe because no developer has gone their physical hand on one yet... so *everyone just throws ideas into the hat.*

Doubling-down on secrecy may be a good argument, but i don't go by that. If this were true, then the iOS rumors would start to go "wild' with things which just don't make sense.

Dave245

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2013
according to a new report there will be no iWatch at wwdc, and there may not even be an iWatch in 2014 at all :( so it looks like Apple may announce the Healthbook feature of ios8 without an iWatch.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Apple went on "iwatch" team (Engineer from Nike Fuel Band, the luxury guy from St. Laurent, Medical expesrts) hiring spree only recently so I don't expect to see an iwatch this year either.

SHNXX

macrumors 68000
Oct 2, 2013
ahhhhh
i want the iwatch leaks!

----------

Apple went on "iwatch" team (Engineer from Nike Fuel Band, the luxury guy from St. Laurent, Medical expesrts) hiring spree only recently so I don't expect to see an iwatch this year either.

you're probably right.

JPLC

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2011
Netherlands
Could be a combined release of the iWatch and an interactive version of AppleTV.

I remember something of a company taken over by Apple that developed a muscle base gesture technique?

Intelligent

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2013

Attachments

• Apple Interactive Television Box.jpg
    Apple Interactive Television Box.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 79

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Wait!!!! I got a leak for you guys!!!!!!! It looks legit. So doesn't look like it was made in Microsoft paint :D

Attachments

• funny iwatch.png
    funny iwatch.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 90
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.