No macbook/pro Commercials

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by zotes24, Nov 3, 2008.

1. zotes24 macrumors regular

zotes24

I know typically companies dont advertise computers because they're so many diff. models coming out all the time. But HP came out with the touch screen commercial. Why not apple with their perfect, yes perfect new laptops? is it because they are focusing on the iPods more for the holidays? Just a little topic to chat about. :apple::apple::apple:

p.s. i think my alum. macbook is PERFECT!!! love it

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Apple doesn't have to create them, they already have them. The 'Get a Mac' campaign is fine as it is, besides HP, Dell and others as well, are known with others as laptops and desktop makers with Windows. So they must compete between them in a battle who has the most beautiful, stable and greatest speced computer at the least price.

Apple on the other hand, just has to tell people about Mac and how it 'Just works' compared to Vista. So when people buy Mac, they will go with notebooks as they are portable or an iMac if they are looking for a desktop computer.

Apple, just needs to advertise OS X and the rest is self advertised.

3. Vulcan macrumors 65816

Vulcan

Most people really aren't going to be buying new laptops around now, so I'm assuming they would rather put their focus on iPods instead.

Also, the iPods have new features to them. Other than a new design, the MacBook's run pretty much the same OS X as a Core Duo one would.

4. zotes24 thread starter macrumors regular

zotes24

yea thats true. they should advertise the simplicities of OS X and intern show it on macbook/pros.

The ipods argument is true too. They have a lot of new features more affordable.

I forgot alllllll about the Mac V. PC commercials. I dont know how the hell i did that. i love those commercials! but i guess the simplicity in the commercials could show people that hey, mac is simple beautiful and easy