No refurbished products in europe??

The-Pro

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 2, 2010
Germany
I have checked just about all european online stores and none have any refurbished products. US store does though. Does this happen alot? I find it weird that their is not a single product, nothing, as if apple is purposely not selling any at this point.
Just wondering if anyone knows anything

Cheers :)

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Refurb store inventory, which is based on refurbished product availability, can change from minute-to-minute and is quite unpredictable.

The-Pro

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 2, 2010
Germany
So all europe is based on one inventory? Just like all orders are shipped from the netherlands?
Guess everyone is really happy with their apple products at the moment :D

gnasher729

macrumors P6
Nov 25, 2005
I have checked just about all european online stores and none have any refurbished products. US store does though. Does this happen alot? I find it weird that their is not a single product, nothing, as if apple is purposely not selling any at this point.
Just wondering if anyone knows anything
You posted on Sunday. On Sunday, or after midnight, there are no refurbished products.

gnasher729

macrumors P6
Nov 25, 2005
Which site are you talking about? There are plenty of refurb products on both the US and european Apple refurb stores!
Please read my post carefully. Here is what I posted:

You posted on Sunday. On Sunday, or after midnight, there are no refurbished products.
Is it Sunday right now? No. Is it after midnight right now? Well...

Vantage Point

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2010
New Jersey
Ahh interesting. There were plenty available the next morning. Do they update the offers on sunday?
I guess these guys don't work 7 days a week. Before the current inventory gets posted the techs needs to fix or inspect a batch of apples and then submit the new inventory to the web guys that then list. So if it was a good week for sales then inventory might be sparse until Monday morning (depending on how one defines Monday morning due to variable time zones).

Just a guess.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Is it Sunday right now? No. Is it after midnight right now? Well...
Yes it was obviously after midnight when I posted that, and there are also plenty of refurbs available on many Sundays, as well. The fact that they may be out of inventory at a particular time has nothing to do with the time of day or a day of the week.