Noki-HD Add-On Pack

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tadad1, May 26, 2011.

1. tadad1, May 26, 2011
    Last edited: May 31, 2011

tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1

My current Noki-HD (no SD version planned at this stage) add-ons. All images elements have been redrawn in detail to preserve clarity and continuity to FIF7Y awesome theme.

Click on image for fullsize view.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

Update to v1.02

Added install and setup instructions to address some of the issues people have had.
    Added Green Page dots for those that wanted them.

Update to v1.03

Had broken early version of MBEX skin in the pack with misaligned cover overlay, has been replaced with the final version with full sized album art .

Update to v1.04

Many thanks to "Zooropalg" who has provided some code corrections for the .html files that will improve the performance of the LS-SB Widget. You will need to change your weather location code to one provided by http://weather.yahoo.com/ as the ones previously used from http://weather.com will no longer work with the changes. I have updated the install instruction text file to reflect these changes.

Thanks again to "Zooropalg" for taking the time to help improve our Noki experience. :)

Update to v1.05

Thanks to "cubian" for noticing the error, have renamed problematic weather images that failed to display.

2. FIF7Y macrumors newbie

FIF7Y

This is really cool ;)
    But unfortunately 2 of the 3 images are not available and only the Mbex theme link is there ?!
    Keep me posted so we'll add it to the blog.

Also, do you make themes? You have a real talent/vision that i rarely see.

3. tadad1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tadad1

My bad I picked up the wrong mediafile link, all fixed now....... I hope.

I generally make themes etc only for my own use as my image creation skills are not so great.

4. Missjenna macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

Squee! You released these!

Everything is great, except the LS/SB widget isn't showing the weather. It just says "Asking magic 8 ball..."

Any reason why it would do that?

5. FIF7Y macrumors newbie

FIF7Y

Much better now ;)
    i'll ask for these to be added to Theme it blog as well, i'm sure many users will be very happy.

And i'd be happy to see the kind of themes you make, get in touch via email we can talk a little.

6. tadad1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tadad1

Not sure not having any problems myself. Have you set your location in the html file? If so what have you entered?

7. understando macrumors member

Hey man, Thank you so much for bundling and uploading this!

I saw it on the post your jailbroken homescreen thread and have been excited and waiting.

I am having a problem though, I downloaded the rar, extrated it, ssh into themes folder in my phone, but when I activate it nothing changes on my phone.

Going to try redownloading again and see if maybe I got a corrupt file or somehting. Other than that any ideas?

And Thank you again for sharing your work!

(do you have a donation page for paypal?)

8. Missjenna macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

Yep, I set my location. I've tried my zipcode, the long number code and USOR0046 (the other code for my location)

If it matters, I had to rename the Widget.html file to Wallpaper.html to get the widget to work (i'm on 4.3.3)

9. tadad1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tadad1

Where do you have it stacked in Winterboard?

from top down I am running in the following order

Noki LS-SB Widget
    Noki MBEx
    noki-hd.

What folder did you add "Noki LS-SB Widget" or the one inside of that "Noki LS-SB Widget.theme"?

I am running 4.3.3 as well and widget.html is working fine for me so not sure why you had to rename it, your code "USOR0046" is working fine for me as well showing Cloudy and 52º so can't help their either sorry.

10. Missjenna macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

Strange. Any theme (not just yours) that contains Widget.html doesn't work, but if I rename it to Wallpaper.html it works. I'm getting tired so i'll fool around with it tomorrow.

11. j1o6sh macrumors newbie

12. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Am I supposed to rename the Mbex files? I have it selected in winterboard in the same order but I see nothing

13. tadad1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tadad1

Do you have MusicBarExtender installed?

14. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

looks great, cant get the weather code right, when i got to yahoo weather i search my city , Hamilton, Ontario

the ending of the URL is 4125, but that doesnt work am i suppose to add something infront of this numeric code to make it work, some widgets 4125 works but others do not and usually it doesnt work is when the example is longer then 4 digits

15. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Try CAXX0184

16. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Yes. I didn't Set up the activation gesture. Only thing I don't have are the green page dots. I had to move a few things around to make it all work but it was no biggie. This addon is awesome you did a great job! Thank you.

17. D1G1T4L, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011

D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Nevermind think I'm getting this fixed :D

Just got to figure out where to put the dock and fix the move2unlock.

Thanks so much tadad1 for sharing this! Amazing work.

18. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

thanks that got the weather, but the picture is a ? is that because there is no picture to match current discription "light drizzle"??

ps how did you find CAXX0184 for hamilton where should i look for that?

19. cubian macrumors regular

hi..a little request....

can someone help convert two of the the mbex theme image to sd version, i install the mbex and the main picture wouldn't work as it for hd version

thanks

20. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Might be that the weather info hasn't updated yet. Try respringing and see if that removes the ?

Most weather widgets I've seen use the weather.com location code, i.e. CAXX0000. Usually it's an 8 digit number. I got it from here;

http://beta.weather.com/?pin=true

Use the search bar and hit Find Weather. In the URL, you should see the 8 digit number you need to use.

21. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

thanks man

22. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

No prob :)

23. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Amazing got everything working but one last little thing :p

How do I change the page indicator to be green instead of the little blue dots?

24. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

the picture still isnt showing up but the description and temp is correct, i guess ill wait and see once the description changes to something else if it works

25. radiationburn macrumors newbie

SBSettings

I have everything working except SBSettings icons. Any Ira on how to fix. I put SBSettings.app in folders in main theme. The icons are @2x.png. Do they need to just .png?