Non-aluminum wireless keyboard

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by BDK1022, Jul 24, 2008.

1. BDK1022 macrumors newbie

I'm looking for a bluetooth keyboard, but I'm not too fond of just the flatness of the new Apple wireless keyboards. I like the curve of the older style, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to buy them.. as in besides ebay. There is one for sale near me on craigslist, but the seller wants $70 and I was hoping to find it for less as I can get a new aluminum one for that price.

2. phairphan macrumors 6502a

phairphan

The refurb section of the Apple Store online had the older wireless keyboards for quite some time after the new model was released. There aren't any at the moment, but it's possible they may make a brief reappearance if there are returns.

DVWarehouse has them, but for not much less than $70. I've never ordered from them, so I can't comment on their reliability.

Search around the net. You'll probably find them in the odd discount/closeout site.

3. chinarider macrumors regular

Found mine on Ebay for $50 + actual shipping. Never used and pristine.

Good Luck.

4. Rizvi1 macrumors 6502a

Laurel, MD (Baltimore, MD / Washington, DC area)
    Did you ever end up finding a keyboard? KingYaba's suggestion for the M9270LL/A in this thread was spoken of pretty highly in the MBP Mouse and Keyboard.. thread. I was thinking of picking that up for my recently purchased 1.83ghz Mac Mini because a friend of mine is selling it.

Now to figure out a mouse solution..