None of my apps work???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bulldog VII, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Bulldog VII macrumors 6502

Bulldog VII

Hi all

I have a 3g phone & today all my apps decided not to work?? I have tried both a soft & hard reboot of the phone & they still do not work. I touch the screen to open them & they open for a nano second & then return to the usual screen??

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

2. enoC macrumors 6502

enoC

Resync them via iTunes or try download a random app store and see if that works;)

3. colmaclean macrumors 68000

colmaclean

4. Bulldog VII thread starter macrumors 6502

Bulldog VII

It was something to do with itunes & my account....... works fine now

5. pinklovealways macrumors newbie

this has happened to me twice (and twice in the same week) now since getting my iphone... it is such a pain in the butt!

what i've had to do is hand delete every single app i've purchased...

then shut the phone down...

the reinstall each app...

worst part is that every time you reinstall each app again you need to shut down before doing the next one for one minute at a time...

i didn't do that the first time - i just deleted all of them and reinstalled all of them and the same thing happened the very next day.

since redoing all the apps and shutting down between each reinstall i haven't had any problems.

also - now everytime I purchase a new app from the app store - i shut down my phone after it's installed.

Hope this helps!

6. alent1234 macrumors 603

WTF kind of apps are you people buying? i've seen a few descriptions like these in the app store and i avoid these like the plague. i haven't seen crap like this on Windows for a while, and i'm not going to put up with it on my iphone

7. pinklovealways macrumors newbie

mine are actually pretty common mainstream apps such as facebook, camerabag, now playing, urbanspoo, todo, iexpenseit, etc...

and it still had that problem so i dont' really think it has to do with the apps you're choosing...

actually i'm not sure what it has to do with...