Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Another reason to fly Southwest, ey Skoker? ;)

but man, If that happened to me, I'd want him to be charged with more than a misdemeanor!

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
...and so ends what is probably the most meaningful relationship this guy is likely to have in his life outside of Cell Block H.

mattscott306

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2007
...and so ends what is probably the most meaningful relationship this guy is likely to have in his life outside of Cell Block H.

Doubt he'll get cell block time. Pathetically sad though, maybe he thought he'd be included in the mile high club because of that.

Teh Don Ditty

macrumors G4
Jan 15, 2007
Maryland

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I wonder what came over her, er, him to make him do that? It must've been hard to actually finish before she woke up.

Nym

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2006
Porto, Portugal
LMAO, she must be a very attractive woman for someone to shake the snake like that! ahahah, this made my day.

It's true what they say.. "sometimes truth is stranger than fiction".

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I thought all liquids had to be in a container of less than 3 ounces.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Well, at least there are no double standards - just a couple of weeks ago a Qantas Flight Attendant was sacked after a customer (Ralph Fiennes) ejaculated in her.

I think she consented to it though, unlike this poor customer who probably didn't want THAT kind of pearl necklace.

Teh Don Ditty

macrumors G4
Jan 15, 2007
Maryland
Well, at least there are no double standards - just a couple of weeks ago a Qantas Flight Attendant was sacked after a customer (Ralph Fiennes) ejaculated in her.

I think she consented to it though, unlike this poor customer who probably didn't want THAT kind of pearl necklace.

Imagine what he could've done with some Lube™

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
My first instinct was that you were joking. Google proved me wrong. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.