Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iPad Now hold on a second, high data usage on iPad

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012

Happy to say I love this plan. Just FYI I can get more for others if other people want the unlimited plan. Pm me

Comment

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
Now hold on a second, high data usage on iPad

It really is great. I'm jb too so tethering works great as well.

Pm me whoever is really interested.

Comment

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
I also love the unlimited iPad LTE plan. Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks. I was on the fence cuz I paid a substantial amount to get it. But I already feel like it's worth it. Great knowing I can do pretty much anything on my iPads now

Comment

iZollo

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2012
Thanks. I was on the fence cuz I paid a substantial amount to get it. But I already feel like it's worth it. Great knowing I can do pretty much anything on my iPads now

Don't feel bad about paying for it. A few months back I also paid a substantial amount for mine off ebay. But like you said it is sure great to not worry about data anymore and looking for wifi which is usually slower than LTE. I just turn off wifi when out of the house. LTE is more reliable and secure than open wifi spots anyway.

Comment

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
Don't feel bad about paying for it. A few months back I also paid a substantial amount for mine off ebay. But like you said it is sure great to not worry about data anymore and looking for wifi which is usually slower than LTE. I just turn off wifi when out of the house. LTE is more reliable and secure than open wifi spots anyway.

Yeah I already feel like it's worth it. Especially watching hbo go lol

Comment

mpayne2k

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2010
I just got a verizon iPad Air, and signed up for the 5gb plan. I checked the data usage and it says I have used half the data in one day! Watched a couple funny youtube clips and played a few video games.

How in the hell is 5GB of data supposed to last a week, let alone a month. I call shenanigans.

Something you may consider is getting an app such as Watchlater. You can load up on videos from youtube and several other sites and save them over WiFi. Then watch them when out and about to save your data usage.

Of course this doesn't help spontaneously watching things, but if you know what you want to watch, it is worth a try!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.