Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sotorious

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Rumors were spot on this time around, down to the charger, only thing that was not shown was ipad mini...

Idk if i am to found of it. I am the type of person that gets tired of looking @ the same phone after a while, and it feels if i upgrade to this one id only be appealed to it for a little while. Also iOS 6 didnt bring to much change to the table.

I am going to think on it but its either this, or the galaxy note 2.

I am wondering what is everyone else s thoughts?

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
I love it. I am not the type of person who gets bored with something quickly. 4/4S design was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and I think this just builds on that classic beauty.

Like I told my sister earlier... Thinner, lighter, sleeker, faster... come to mama!

sotorious

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
iPhone is a good looking device i have the 4. Even though i dont get to see it much out of the otter box.

cdmoore74

macrumors 68020
Jun 24, 2010
Rumors were spot on this time around, down to the charger, only thing that was not shown was ipad mini...

Idk if i am to found of it. I am the type of person that gets tired of looking @ the same phone after a while, and it feels if i upgrade to this one id only be appealed to it for a little while. Also iOS 6 didnt bring to much change to the table.

I am going to think on it but its either this, or the galaxy note 2.

I am wondering what is everyone else s thoughts?

A Galaxy Note 2 lover. I'm not alone. That phone has balls and not afraid to show it. I know that if I order a iPhone I will have buyers remorse once I see a Verizon Note 2. Why waste the money in returning the iPhone; I can wait a little longer. The S-Pen alone tops any single feature revealed today. Samsung is going to make up that billion dollars pretty easy.

Idarrin96

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2012
I think

I think its a big upgrade the
-lte
-bigger screen
-a6 processer
-better front and rear cameras
-New form factor
-ios6
Are all awsome features and set the iphone back at the top of the nar sure other androids have had these features for a while but apple has a way of making them work and look better the note 2 is nothingndiffrent just a big screen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.