Now that its here.. What do you all think?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sotorious, Sep 12, 2012.

1. sotorious macrumors 6502a

Rumors were spot on this time around, down to the charger, only thing that was not shown was ipad mini...

Idk if i am to found of it. I am the type of person that gets tired of looking @ the same phone after a while, and it feels if i upgrade to this one id only be appealed to it for a little while. Also iOS 6 didnt bring to much change to the table.

I am going to think on it but its either this, or the galaxy note 2.

I am wondering what is everyone else s thoughts?

2. nerdybooboo macrumors member

nerdybooboo

good, but not that good?

If it is going to make my 4s obsolete, they should do better than this? LOL :rolleyes:

3. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I love it. I am not the type of person who gets bored with something quickly. 4/4S design was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and I think this just builds on that classic beauty.

Like I told my sister earlier... Thinner, lighter, sleeker, faster... come to mama!

4. sotorious thread starter macrumors 6502a

iPhone is a good looking device i have the 4. Even though i dont get to see it much out of the otter box.

5. cdmoore74 macrumors 68020

A Galaxy Note 2 lover. I'm not alone. That phone has balls and not afraid to show it. I know that if I order a iPhone I will have buyers remorse once I see a Verizon Note 2. Why waste the money in returning the iPhone; I can wait a little longer. The S-Pen alone tops any single feature revealed today. Samsung is going to make up that billion dollars pretty easy.

6. aohus macrumors 68000

iP5 had me at '8 hours of battery life while browsing on LTE'

7. Idarrin96 macrumors member

I think

I think its a big upgrade the
    -lte
    -bigger screen
    -a6 processer
    -better front and rear cameras
    -New form factor
    -ios6
    Are all awsome features and set the iphone back at the top of the nar sure other androids have had these features for a while but apple has a way of making them work and look better the note 2 is nothingndiffrent just a big screen

8. avro707 macrumors 6502a

I think I will get one. My old iPhone 4 is getting a bit fickle.