Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diddykiddy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Hello fellow macheads

I am in the process of getting rid of parts from my dead Mac Pro 3,1 that I owned from new. I'm just wondering if any UK Mac Pro 3,1 owners are in need of any spares, I don't mean to self-promote stuff here - I need to get rid of the huge box and various bits of hardware hanging around and I'd rather give them away to Mac Pro owners that could make use of them if need be rather then throw them away.

So it anyone is interested then perhaps you could send me a message and I can explain what I have. I have of course sold some bits (PSU, ram) but I would be willing to give away some of the other bits if someone wants to collect or pay economy carriage. I would send further afield but I thought that it would be too expensive

Just in case anyone is interested I have the following;

Mac Pro Enclosure - in very good condition
front fan assembly
optical drive cage
ram riser cage
all the cables inside the case (rare, hard to replace?)
front USB board and cables (for sale on eBay)
bluetooth module + antenna + wifi board (for sale on eBay)
drive sleds x 4, numbered

so please forgive, it honestly not intended to just scalp money, its intended as an offer to help owners with spares of the price of carriage. Let me know if you're interested and if not forgive the intrusion

thanks

David
aka diddykiddy
[doublepost=1479159488][/doublepost]sorry, posted this 3x due to browser issue, asked admin to delete the other 2 - *embarrased* : /

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.