Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Originally posted by MetallicPenguin
I think I'm going to buy another xbox (my other one broke down) just for Halo 2! Is no one excited about this game?

I am anxiously awaiting the release of this game. I am massive Halo player - my friends and I usually lan 4 to 5 nights a week.

I would challenge anyone with their mouse and keyboard verus my controller.

Computers are for work, not games!!!

:D

I'm just kidding with all you computer gamers........

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
BTW - I much prefer my Xbox to my PS2. The only games I have for my PS2 are:

Gran Turismo 3
Vice City
GTA3
Madden 2003 (never gets played)
Final Fantasy X (I was obsessed for a good while)

I just enjoy my Xbox so much more. The fact you can mod it is really cool, too.

Powerbook G5

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
St Augustine, FL
I'd play you, just give me a shotgun and a pistol and I can wipe the floor with anyone. I've beaten the game twice on Legendary and cream everyone at my college who challenges me. It sucks, since no one will play against me anymore and I can only wait until Halo 2 comes out so I can play online for some fresh competition.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
I warm up with legendary, specifically "The Library".

It's a challenge around here to find anyone to play with as well. We host games on a regular basis, and a bunch of the people have stopped showing up because they say its no fun.

That said - sometimes you think you are getting pretty awesome, then you play someone on the internet and they totally wipe the floor with you. It happens - some people's skill is literally unbelievable.

What do you like to play? We usually play a custom CTF Pro - only Warthogs, and you start with a Pistol and an AR. We play the occasional game of Team Slayer or Oddball as well.

AppleMatt

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2003
UK
Originally posted by Mike Teezie
That said - sometimes you think you are getting pretty awesome, then you play someone on the internet and they totally wipe the floor with you. It happens - some people's skill is literally unbelievable.

Yeah that happened to me with Unreal Tournament. I bet he was like 13 aswell.

sigh.

AppleMatt

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Originally posted by Mike Teezie

Happened to me with Counter Strike. I used to play it on my friends computers against people over our LAN, and I was getting pretty good but then this one guy who had won $2000 the previous summer playing C-Strike came into the game.....ouch.

tjwett

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 6, 2002
Brooklyn, NYC
Originally posted by Powerbook G5
I'd play you, just give me a shotgun and a pistol and I can wipe the floor with anyone. I've beaten the game twice on Legendary and cream everyone at my college who challenges me. It sucks, since no one will play against me anymore and I can only wait until Halo 2 comes out so I can play online for some fresh competition.

wow, and you're modest too! get over yourself kid.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.