Ok, so who's inline already? If so Where?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SAG3194, Jun 18, 2009.

1. SAG3194 macrumors 6502

SAG3194

2. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

I drove past my store.... no one was inline yet...

im going at 6am tomarrow

3. Aranince macrumors 65816

We aren't planning on leaving till about 6 AM.

4. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Yes - why aren't you here? I'm thinking they're going to run out of phones. Better hurry!

5. RjaylinS06 macrumors member

A bunch of losers. Lol!!!!!! Just pre-order the damn thing if you havent already. The lines will be so damn long and we already no they are gonna be handling the pre-orders before they even get to people buying it that day. Since i pre-orderd i can go anytime i want to pick mines up tomorrow. Why go early and deal with the crazyness.

6. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

7. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

Nobody in line yet at AT&T and Apple at the FlatIrons Crossing mall in Broomfield, CO. Just got back from there.

8. 1Zach1 macrumors 65816

1Zach1

I don't think it would be possible to line up at the local Apple stores here, as they are both in malls and I think both of those lock their doors?

9. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

No one at the King Street store here either. I'll go about 6 or 6:30am. I have one on reserve so I am not too afraid that I won't get one since it seems like they will hold one for you Friday.

10. jaltamirano macrumors regular

11. letsmod macrumors newbie

letsmod

the mall here won't let anyone line up until 5am,in the mall is a bestbuy and an AT&T store.

12. gr81mgbgt macrumors regular

Im sitting in a lawn chair outside my apple store.

13. nfl46 macrumors 603

Our Best Buy parking lot is filled up. They're only going to have 14 iPhones available. I am sure it'll be fighting again this year, like it was at the AT&T store last year. It was CRAZY!

14. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

15. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Dude..... it's first come first serve. They won't actually hold one for you and if they run out and you get there...you aint gettin one buddy. It's just pre- authorization and makes buying easier.

edit: I thought we were talking about Apple Stores for some stupid reason.... lol

16. astrobanana macrumors regular

waiting? for an apple product on launch day?
    ahahahaha

17. iUser4Lyfe macrumors 6502

I just drove past my store. No one in line yet. No way apple stores run out. If worse comes to worse ill drive the 15 min to the mall and deal with the craziness but ill get a phone. But I think ima be able to snag one at the ATT store *please* But yes this will be an all nighter for me and will line up when I see atleast 10-20 people.

Man cant wait till i get sling box set up on the new 3G S :D:D

18. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

I'm sure the AT&T stores will sell out. They almost always do. I think they only get 30-40 units at each shop. The Apple Store should have hundreds in stock. I don't think they sold out of the 3G last year.

19. jdrew macrumors member

Sitting in lawn chair outside AT&T in Evansville, IN.. Nobody else here.

[​IMG]

20. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Sorry dude... but thats sad

21. chris975d macrumors 68000

chris975d

Not at the At&T stores. A preorder at a corporate store (prior to June 12th) guarantees you a phone at the store to be picked up any time within 7 days of it's arrival, provided you've already received the automated email that it's arrived in store.

22. kyleaa macrumors regular

Apple stores did pre-authorization. AT&T did actual pre-orders with direct fulfillment. I have already been charged for my phone, and they called and said I can pick it up whenever I want, I don't have to go in first thing in the morning.

Granted, I will still be there at 7...

23. jdrew macrumors member

Well, since I don't drink or party. And I'm on vacation, I'm not real worried what you think. My hot wife is here with me and the weather is awesome. To each his own son.

24. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Oh.... I thought we were talking about Apple... or at least my mind happened to be on apple at the time. I sounded stupid, huh. Yah I know AT&T is direct fulfillment and Apple isn't. I don't see a need for camping in front of the AT&T store though....

25. RjaylinS06 macrumors member

I ordered in store DUDE!!! its just like last year with direct fullfillment. I ordered mines at the AT&T store not apple store. it even says it on my email i got when they said mines will be ready for pick up tomorrow and i have 7 days to pick it up.

Your iPhone is ready and can be picked up at your local AT&T store as early as June 19th. For your convenience
    AT&T stores will open at 7 AM on June 19th. Remember
    you have 7 days from this notification to visit your AT&T store to pick up your order. Please bring your receipt and a valid ID when you pick up your order
    and be sure your account is in good standing to avoid any unnecessary delays.
    If you are exchanging a device that was purchased within the last 30 days
    the device must be in new condition
    with all original packaging
    accessories
    manuals and proof of purchase. Returns and exchanges may be subject to a restocking fee except where prohibited. Please visit www.att.com/returns for more details.
    Thank you for your order
    we look forward to seeing you!!!
    Your iPhone is ready to be picked up at:
    AT&T
    160 N GULPH RD AT&T Store
    KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406 2937

Sincerely
    AT&T