Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikentosh

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2002
Earth
Remember when SpyMac thought there was some type of competition going on, trying to poach members from here? Those were the days, lol.

Reactions: zwida

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
October 2008, right before I purchased my first Mac: the 2008 aluminum unibody MacBook ?.

AoWolf

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2003
Daytona Beach
This account is from 2003, I probably haven’t posted since 2009, when I was hired by Apple and there was a hard rule against participating here.

edit: yep old wow screenshot for avatar, amazed this account is still around.

Jetman

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
Gosh I’m a youngster compared to some of you, September 2007 for me. That is a lot of years of (mostly) lurking!

edit: looks like I signed up to talk first iPod Touch release!

TVGenius

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2003
Yuma, AZ
August 2003 for me. I didn't even own any Apple devices yet. Was editing on a G4 tower in Final Cut.... I guess 3?... in a shared lab at the college I still work for. Two months later I finally got my 'own' G5 tower in my office. Had one other Intel Mac Pro tower and now have the trash can Mac Pro. And also have had two iPods, four iPhones, two iPads, two iMacs, and a MacBook Pro personally since. Our department at work has gone from mostly Windows except for the 6 editing machines we shared with students, to exclusively Mac-based... I think 25 Macs in use at the moment total between labs, offices, control room, studio, and production truck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.