Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrislaw

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2009
central ohio
the exact same thing happened to me in college.

I'm afraid there is really only one answer as the caffeine must leave your system immediately.

The quickest and most effective way is via enema...

act quickly! and for the love of God plz turn off your isight camera before attempting.

God speed.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
echo
echo

echo

I love this :p

All aboard the soul train baby, we be heading for the wasteland!

soultrain.jpg

Pic related, it's the wasteland.

Wait, wut?

bruleke

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2009
I'm feeling better... my heart does not feel like it will explode anymore... and no, you may not have my computer, because I am not dead. (yet)

So... which advice did you follow?
The "rest and sleep" advice or the "do a blow_job and lie" advice?

Ahahah

airplaneman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2009
USA
I accidentally left my iSight on through my alchohol free party (I'm 14) and reviewing the video, I realized I had 7 Mountain Dew Voltages over 8 hours, all of them the bottle size. I'm starting to think I have caffiene poisoning, because I feel like a kid with ADHD and my heart hurts. PLEASE tell me how to get 750mg of caffiene out of my system! I am not overweight and play tennis for 2 hours every day. HELP!!!!! And no drug cures, either.

that explains why you posted this on a mbp thread. at least post it under hardware/isight...

spaceboots06

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2009
The Rotten Apple
Dude, I downed half a liter of Goose then smoked half a pack of cigarettes backwards by accident. I recorded it all and put it on Facebook, and everyone thought it was cool.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
A lot of water. Maybe a shower. Lie down. Watch something on your iPod or PSP or something up close so that when the sugar crash comes you wont need to move.

Although I can only imagine how your bladder feels right about now :eek:.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Water only, loads of it.

Bingo.

I once had so much caffeine I thought my heart was going to explode. I literally could not sit still and was shaking like mad. It's hell, but it'll fade in an hour or so and then you'll just feel like crap for a while.

Water.

bruleke

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2009
Bingo.

I once had so much caffeine I thought my heart was going to explode. I literally could not sit still and was shaking like mad. It's hell, but it'll fade in an hour or so and then you'll just feel like crap for a while.

Water.

Thats it!
And, of course... do that thing called "blow_job". It will drain your energy out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.