OMG the Miami Heat suck!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacDanielG, Mar 4, 2011.

1. MacDanielG macrumors member

I can't stand to watch the games anymore. I honestly feel like my little sisters, me and a dude missing an arm can do better out there. This is just bad bad bad basketball. Switched the channel to Bravo.

2. HBOC macrumors 68020

are you a band wagon Heat fan? Just wondering. I only watch them to see Lebron miss wide open shot after wide open shot when it counts. D-WADE needs to retake that team over. He CAN hit the game winners. They getting rolled up, right from the get-go.

And loved how they tried to take out Parker, but it just fueled the fire.

3. MacDanielG thread starter macrumors member

I hate how people use the "band-wagon" word around. Its so easy to say that. But to answer your question, no, not at all. I love the Shaq and Wade days. That was an amazing season. I can't help but notice that ever since Lebron joined, Wade hasn't been playing with confidence. To be honest, he kinda blows. I wish we could trade Bosh and get a good center and a REAL point guard to help. That would be a good team. Lebron may not be a good closer but the dude is a machine when he's hot.

4. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Heat was a major disappointment today. Figured with Lebron, Wade and Bosh they'd do amazing.

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Yeah, the Heat certainly got their butts kicked tonight.

6. echeck macrumors 68000

echeck

Wade hasn't been 100% for a long time. I think that's his problem, not James. But James should never have the ball in the waning moments of the game. Even an injured Wade is better at the buzzer than James.

I watched them self-destruct against Orlando, and watched about 10 minutes of tonight's game, and it's pretty obvious that they're in desperate need of a good point guard. They have no one to direct traffic.

But they let Orlando beat them twice. They came out just completely flat, and their defense was awful. Of course San Antonio hitting about 40 3-pointers in the first five minutes of the game will kind of take the wind out of your sails.. ;)

They still have a good team, but they're nowhere near Championship caliber. I'm thinking out in the second round.

7. nobunaga209 macrumors 6502a

nobunaga209

Last I checked they are 43-19; tell me again how they suck??? :confused:

8. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I wouldn't say they exactly suck
    They haven't lived up to the hype, but really, anything short of an undefeated season and sweeps to the Championship would have done that

They may not have found their chemistry yet, but they are still clearly one of the best teams in the league
    Even the Celtics, Lakers, et. al. have bad nights

That said... I don't care for them and the way they handled their business
    Was a Wade fan, but now, can't root for them at all

Wish the Hawks would step up in the playoffs, but they will wilt away as usual

9. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

They'll most likely make the playoffs, and thats a like a whole new season. We'll see then.

10. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Clearly Lebron could use some tiger blood and Adonis DNA in him.

"Duh. NOT Winning!"

11. callmemike20 macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

12. MacDanielG thread starter macrumors member

And another disappointing night for the Heat. :rolleyes:

13. MacDanielG thread starter macrumors member

Yes they do suck. A team sucks when they can't beat any of the teams they will face in the playoffs. All the other wins technically won't matter in a few weeks. Just b/c they have beat the girl scouts team 43 times doesn't make them good, at all. They are going to start winning again as the "good teams" are pretty much out of the schedule from here on out, I think the face the Lakers and Boston soon and that's it until the playoffs. But like I said, they're record doesn't mean anything at this point.