Once and For All Fanboy Kill Switch on Bending

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by booksbooks, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booksbooks macrumors 6502

Everyone needs to shut up about telling people it's their fault putting the phones in their pockets. If you can't put the phone in your pocket, you've failed in designing the product. If you can't use the product without a case, you've failed in designing the product.

Apple needs to design products that are more durable. Aluminum is not cutting it. The iPhone 6 Plus as we saw on that video test is way, way too fragile and malleable.

Everyone watch this video and just zip your mouths already (Moto X like a champ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROco...oDvUnTzoqsYeNw

2. GmDude66 macrumors 6502

I think you need to delete your Macrumors account and go to an all-droid forum. You can put the phone in your pocket. These "Bent" claims are 99.999% from someone putting it in their back pocket. Common sense would tell you NOT to do that.

3. Glene macrumors 6502

When I pulled the 6+ out of the box I noted how thin it was, seemed common sense not to sit with it in the pocket. So far it is nice and straight.

Glad everyone is having such a good time engaging in Schadenfreude (google it if you're stupid)

4. FzNk macrumors member

You can't even copy/paste a hyperlink properly, why would we want to watch your video?

5. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

6. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

It doesn't bend that easily though.

You can carry it in your pocket just fine...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.