One iTunes account for 2 iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ineedamac, Jun 1, 2009.

1. ineedamac macrumors 6502

I just bought my daughters matching 16GB iPod touches. I am wondering if I can use the same iTunes account for downloads? Can they share apps or will I have to pay for the apps for each iPod?

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Yeah, why not? I have six iPods on my account, two of which are an iPhone and iPod touch.

Because I had the iPhone, I didn't even need to pay for 2.0 for the iPod touch.

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

You can put your iTunes bought media, in as many devices (iPod, iPhone or AppleTVs) as you own.

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    You should be able to download applications as long as the device syncs with computer. Nothing else is needed. :)

5. Lunchbox700 macrumors regular

Yeah it's not a problem they only thing is if she knows the itunes password she can purchase apps and music from her ipod. My buddy doesn't have a computer but does have a 2nd gen touch and I sync it for him from time to time when he wants more music on it. He has my password but only buys free apps. It's fun when I get the email notice telling me what was purchased on my account I make fun of him for the apps he gets. The only thing is unless I am wrong is if he gets his own itunes account then the stuff he has now (purchased) will not be useable on his touch unless he purchases them himself.