One More Thing...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bgro, Oct 1, 2011.

1. bgro macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5313e Safari/7534.48.3)

Predictions for this year? Will there even be a "One More Thing"?

Right before ios5 was previewed earlier this year I remember rumors were popping up how apples iTunes in the cloud service would only be for music purchased thru iTunes. One more thing was iTunes match and the ability to match pirated or non iTunes purchased music.

My prediction...one more thing is actually the iPhone 4s. regular presentation introduces the 5 and all uograded features etc.

2. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

People seem to have an odd obsession over that one particular line. Why do you care? Only thing that matters is that we get the iPhone we're after.

3. applefan289 macrumors 68000

I think the one more thing will be either the iPods or the iPhone 4S. But if they have to say that they dropped the Shuffle and the Classic, they may say it at the beginning so that people are not leaving pissed.

4. rudolf macrumors member

No, that was a Steve Jobs gimmick, and I doubt that the new leader will want to try and copy Steve that way.

5. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

That line probably referred to Apple having one more announcement[next iPhone]. but was not going to be released in that keynote.

6. RobbySkateboard macrumors regular

I was thinking about this earlier and I reasoned with myself that the iphone 5 wouldn't be the one more thing because they need it to demo all the new ios5 features (they could do it on the 4s, but I bet they'd rather do it on the 5) so I doubt there will be a "one more thing" but if there is I'll take a shot in the dark and say: half off of a case if you pre order. I don't know I couldn't think of anything realistic, hahah