Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redgaz26, Nov 1, 2007.
so who's countin??????????
Totally not me
i'm seriously excited right now this is going to be one long week!!!!!!!!!!
the brits have taken over mac rumors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just sorted out my contacts, and made an iPhone playlist in iTunes! Can't wait.
making playlists up as we speak!!!!!!!!
anyone know how to do a smart playlist for podcasts so they go off the phone when listened to?
have to go to bed this getting toooooo much!!!!!!!
I was thinking that myself!! I'm a grown man, it shouldn't be like this... but it is!!
Roll on this time next week I can't wait!
What will you guys doing on 9th November this time?
I will sit in front of office PC, pretending hard work, but actually keep refreshing macrumors forum and talk about where da h**l PAYG options are. Then I will join the queue around 5:30pm.
In case there is no PAYG, I will unlock my iPhone. Wish Apple will not bring a firmware version 1.1.2 but it seems there will be a minor update as many of you predict...
getting ready to hit the town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time next week I'll be sitting at home playing my newly bought COD4 game on the PS3 and getting excited about my second purchase of the day. Hmmmm what could that be?!!
silly question, where in osx is the best place to put my contacts so that it syncs with my iphone? I dont really use my mac that often *blush*
Don't use it that often? Tsk tsk.
I believe that you put the contacts into the address book.
If your phone's bluetooth is compatible with the Mac then sync them to Address Book.
French in London are here as well !!!
done the same yesterday !!!! everything is more than ready, contacts, iphotos, itunes
can't wait !!!
I would advise everyone:
1) Get contacts sorted now in address book - with the +44 at the beginning
2) Make an iTunes playlist for the phone
3) Clear a space on the desk for the ultimate in unpacking experiences
4) Have a USB port free
5) Wash hands every 5 minutes from now on, so they are as clean as possible when you touch this thing
6) Have a change of pants... a few will cream themselves.
thanks for the advice i'll remember number 6 lol!!!!!!!!!!!
I handled an iPod Touch today for the first time: my first experience with the multi-touch interface and it's awesome, simply awesome. So thin as well! Even more excited about next week now!
Yeh, I didn't... but you don't wanna hear [totally joking obviously]
It is amazing to open. Such a tiny box. Smooth glass, aluminium... I almost feel like buying another. Maybe I will box mine up again and queue with you lot.
7) Cry when you fail the credit check
8) Smile when you unlock it instead
im definatly countin, made my own timer for windows
1) I don't think we will need to add the 44, as it should be Britishified.
3) Clearing now
4) Put my printer on wireless for the dock
5) Hehe - I think I'm going to have an iPhone towel for that exact purpose.
6) I think I will go through quite a few pairs of underwear on the 9th
Actually, you should add the +44 anyway otherwise you won't be able to call any of your contacts from abroad.
I can't get one this week
Going to the states in December so will pick one up then for around £200 with the excellent exchange rate. Should have got one in the USA last month but the Apple Store was all out so I got a Touch instead.
Looking forward to it though.
iPhone has officially taken over my life.
I have planned my whole Friday/weekend:
1) Wear best clothes, shave and make myself look ultra tidy to make good impression to iPhone.
2) Wash car so that iPhone goes home in style.
3) Lay out special place for iPhone to sleep the night before.
4) Go to work early so that I can leave at 3:30pm (self employed contractor so don't want to take the day off).
5) Drive like a complete loon to Meadowhall.
6) Bring catheter so don't have to go to toilet whilst queuing.
7) Wait for 2 hours.
8) Buy iPhone.
9) Ignore wife and kids for next 60 hours whilst gaze lovingly at iPhone.
Transfer all your contacts via iSync and they will automagically appear in the Mac OS X Address Book. Piece Of Cake.