Heres my story. I ordered a Stock 2.0GHz MacBook Pro and now I'm considering returning it(it is unopened)...I really really want a laptop, but if C2D is right around the corner, I would be extremely pissed off if I keep this. I also would be extremely pissed if I return it and wait and Apple doesn't refresh the line until January...if a new MBP were to come out at the Mac Expo in London next week I would get a refund, but that is probably not going to happen. If it were to happen it would be the following week, so I would be stuck with a CD MBP and not be able to get a C2D MBP. Heres mainly what I use my computer(s) for: Music Recording(Garageband now, maybe Logic Express/Pro in the near future) School(will be installing XP) and Gaming(The Sims 2, AOE 3, games like that, nothing too intensive) What do you all suggest doing?