Oprah pwned by 4.c.h.a.n on air

Consultant

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
It's Oprah talking about a serious topic, unfortunately caught responding to a totally silly trolling post on her web site made by masters of internet ownage.

Funny short video and pedobear techno remix.
Yup, we can definitely believe everything we see on web sites.

It's PG-13, but might be NSFW, depends on if they allow toilet humor.
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/12/04/oprah-falls-for-a-4c.html

Consultant

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
They should have just deleted that off her website and be done with it. No need to bring it up on national TV. lol
Yeah I thought it's hilarious. Obviously they don't hire people from the internet generation to screen the user comments.

nick1516

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2008
How did this even get on air? No pedophile would say that, as the ip address could be chased back to them. It was obviously a troll.

No1451

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2008
Ottawa, ON
Looks like someone forgot how to 7 and didn't realize they weren't on 4chan anymore(so I guess it doesn't matter that he forgot how to 7?)

jav6454

macrumors P6
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
It's Oprah talking about a serious topic, unfortunately caught responding to a totally silly trolling post on her web site made by masters of internet ownage.

Funny short video and pedobear techno remix.
Yup, we can definitely believe everything we see on web sites.

It's PG-13, but might be NSFW, depends on if they allow toilet humor.
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/12/04/oprah-falls-for-a-4c.html
Don't want to be the sour grape, but that video is ooooooold.... However, it is still funny as hell... good ole times.

Proof:

frezkee

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2009
i guess this is what happens when you have staff that is inexperienced in the ways of the web.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.