Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dmaynard83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 16, 2012
looks like otterbox armor preorder email was just sent out today. anyone planning on getting it or waiting for the incipio Atlas case?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Just tried to order 5 minutes after getting the email this morning and the Neon Green one is out of stock already. Guess I'll try the AT&T store on Friday.

I'll be getting both cases. :)

Dmaynard83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 16, 2012
jytu2u5a.jpg
Does anybody have the link to the 5 preorder? All I got was one for the 4/4s?

I think the link only works for 1 person.

Last edited:

thenumbersrbad

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
I'm so tempted to use the link and order.

I'm just wondering what it feels like compared to the Defender.

Might just have to wait and see what the first thoughts are

firefighterk

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2011
is this case thicker then the atlas....looks nice. i like the charging port on the bottom and the ease of taking the phone out without taking off 10 layers before...

norwegian wood

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
I think the only people who got the pre-order email were those who registered to get into on the amor series case. I know i registered some time ago.
My first email notice was for iphone 4 and 4s, then sometime later i received the email notice for the iphone 5. I ordered the Artic color and got the tracking number yesterday. Stanndard fedex shipping.

the case looks huge but i had 100 to burn so I thought it would be neat. I work in a messy industry, and the ease of getting it in and out appealed to me since my phone goes naked on the weekend and when not at work. And if its heavy like a brick maybe it can be used as a self defense tool with the lanyard like a nun-chuck

bfeels

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
I think the only people who got the pre-order email were those who registered to get into on the amor series case. I know i registered some time ago.
My first email notice was for iphone 4 and 4s, then sometime later i received the email notice for the iphone 5. I ordered the Artic color and got the tracking number yesterday. Stanndard fedex shipping.

the case looks huge but i had 100 to burn so I thought it would be neat. I work in a messy industry, and the ease of getting it in and out appealed to me since my phone goes naked on the weekend and when not at work. And if its heavy like a brick maybe it can be used as a self defense tool with the lanyard like a nun-chuck

I agree with you! My only worry is that the white may get dirty. But we'll have to wait and see. Maybe later down the road I'll have to grab the neon

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
AT&T corporate stores are supposed to have these on Friday.

Google ATT 25% accessories printable.

It pulls up an old coupon that doesn't have an expiration date. Print and cut it out. Tell them its from a old email.

The only thing that this hasn't worked on in Beats headphones. They refuse to discount them.

The coupon is usually worthless because they want $38 for $14 cases. But for this it will help.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
AT&T corporate stores are supposed to have these on Friday.

Google ATT 25% accessories printable.

It pulls up an old coupon that doesn't have an expiration date. Print and cut it out. Tell them its from a old email.

The only thing that this hasn't worked on in Beats headphones. They refuse to discount them.

The coupon is usually worthless because they want $38 for $14 cases. But for this it will help.

Cool, I'll give it a try.

Has anyone called their local store to confirm that the armor will be in stores Friday?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.