So they couldn't give you a price difference between theActually that was their only suggestion. To send back the one coming Monday to have the new one sent out. I'm going to see if my monitor on this one is non-yellowed and if its not I'll keep it I guess. If it is yellow, I'll be on round 4 and have to wait for the new ones to be released.
Did you get educational or special pricing on yours? If you paidYeah let me know please, I have to call them back to let them know what I want to do. I'm inclined to see if my new screen is a good one and then just buy an external hardrive down the road...but, I would figure at least a small credit
Same discount for me. Left a message with my rep, waitingcorporate discount