Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
Definitely aggravating hearing west coast people are getting theres delivered, we have people north/south/east/west getting there phones. Come on!

bescobar

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2006
I live in rural Oregon. The UPS driver delivered my iPhone 6 at 10:30 AM PDT. It is a beautiful phone. Setting it up now. I ordered the T Mobile full price phone. It is unlocked and is running on the ATT network.

Happy, Happy Happy

hansokl

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
Dang.. Still nothing yet.. Out for delivery at 423am this morning.. Worst part is I live in a new neighborhood that is still being developed so I hear something that sounds like a ups truck every 5 minutes lol

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
Us east coast people have another 90 mins to get ours, otherwise we are looking at them getting delayed until Monday. Bummer....

eagleglen

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Mine just arrived! For what it's worth, I know for certain FedEx didn't ring the doorbell. I found out it was here from the email notification I requested for their website.

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Mine just arrived! For what it's worth, I know for certain FedEx didn't ring the doorbell. I found out it was here from the email notification I requested for their website.

They did the same thing with the 3GS. I'd ordered two and they just tossed them onto the porch without knocking or ringing the bell. I only happened to notice them out there when I went outside to make a call. NOT OK.

WannaApple?

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
Us east coast people have another 90 mins to get ours, otherwise we are looking at them getting delayed until Monday. Bummer....

I'm on the east coast and UPS and Fedex both deliver here until 7-8pm at night. I also heard from a UPS driver previously that they have to stay out until everything is delivered so I'm not so sure about things getting delayed until monday. Unless they do things differently in your area or there is some odd reason, if your tracking says it will be delivered today, it will be.

EdMan

macrumors 6502a
Oct 17, 2011
Michigan
Mine just arrived at 3 however I'm at work and of all days my wife and I have a wedding TODAY at 4pm!!!!! How crazy is that!!! So I did the pre sign thing and he left them and my sister in law is going to go over and put them in the house.

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
Fedex came... left a door tag. Usually they ring the door bell but they didn't today. Mine said indirect delivery and I didn't put a note on the door put I put a note on the delivery on their website. Oh well, I'm going to go pick up from the local depot tonight.

Q Bert

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2011
Chicago Burbs
I'm already late for work but told my co-workers to cover for me for at least 2 hrs. Our UPS truck usually gets in here by this time already. Still waiting

2SwiFt29

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2008
UPS will deliver on their usual time schedule. Seems like a lot of you have not had packages delivered by UPS before. I've had numerous packages delivered by UPS and they usually stick to their schedule which for me is around 5-6pm time. They don't know you have an iPhone waiting for you. Even so, they won't purposely go out of their route to deliver yours sooner. ;) Be patient people!

mellofello

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2011
My UPS guy usually shows up around 5pm. Took a sick day from work just incase. I live in the hood so can't risk him leaving it outside, and the phone is under my mother inlaws account, so I don't know if I could sign at the depot.

(in)patiently twiddling my thumbs.

nilnova

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2013
Mine said it was on the truck for delivery at like 2am but still nada. :( Really wish I had changed my status to "Hold at Will Call" yesterday as I'd have had it for hours now. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.