Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phooi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
I'm a newbie to mac, having just bought a MBP SR 2.4 and am still adapting to the new interface. One thing I'm trying to find out is if there is a way to page up/down on a mac. For example, I used to be able to push the page up/down button on my Dell laptop and I would be able to scroll a page in Firefox. So far, I've tried all sorts of keyboard combinations to try to page up/down with no luck.

Is this possible? If so, how do you do it? Thanks in advance

angelwatt

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
USA
In Firefox you can press the spacebar to page down, though there's no one key for paging up. Use the page up/down keys like the above says for more control.

phooi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
fn + page (the up/down arrow keys)

In Firefox you can press the spacebar to page down, though there's no one key for paging up. Use the page up/down keys like the above says for more control.

Thanks guys! I knew there was a way to do this! I guess I didn't try every combination altho' I could swear I tried the fn key too... guess not. This is improving my mac experience every day. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.