Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peteybiz02

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
I know this has been covered, but I just searched for a while and couldn't find what I was looking for, it's possible that I suck at search.

Anyway, I just received my Macbook tonight, white. I'm wondering what options are out there for trackpad and palm rest protection (and possibly keyboard protection. I know I read a thread that had a link to a company that sold something like this... started with an M... ? If anyone knows what I'm talking about help would be great, or if you just have another recommendation from experience or whatever. Thanks a lot.

Peteybiz02

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
^^^

I did see that one on Apple's site. Looks decent do you have any experience with it? For some reason I wanna say the one I was thinking of was like Moshi or something?? I don't know I could be making that up. :rolleyes:

Peteybiz02

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
Hey thanks a lot! These are what I was looking at. And yeah sorry I didn't actually search for 'Moshi' cause I didn't think that was it. Thanks again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.