Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atari1356

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 27, 2004
Can I make sub-categories for a checklist.

I want to setup a packing checklist, but I'd like a main category, Camping, then under that subcategories, like clothes, food, supplies, etc. Then checklists under each category.

Currently, no... I'm working on something new to address that and other big features that people have been requesting for a long time.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Using the ipad version I keep getting the left hand column which shows my lists as blacked out, you can't see anything until I forc quit the app and open it again.

e77a88ce0876917e69e512a7c44a483d_zps0c5c9c02.jpg

Last edited:

atari1356

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 27, 2004
Using the ipad version I keep getting the left hand column which shows my lists as blacked out, you can't see anything until I forc quit the app and open it again.

Strange... can you send an email to my support email address (shown at the bottom left of my website) with more info like what kind of iPad and what version of iOS you're using? I'll do some testing to see if I can reproduce the problem.

With the upcoming version of Paperless I've completely replaced the code that handles that split view - which may in itself fix the issue you've encountered. That update will be released once iOS 8 is out.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Strange... can you send an email to my support email address (shown at the bottom left of my website) with more info like what kind of iPad and what version of iOS you're using? I'll do some testing to see if I can reproduce the problem.

With the upcoming version of Paperless I've completely replaced the code that handles that split view - which may in itself fix the issue you've encountered. That update will be released once iOS 8 is out.

I didn't even think about the fact that I was running iOS 8 beta, it might just be something with that. It's on an iPad mini retina. Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.