Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMeat

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Will pda new still work with a jailbroken 3.0, or will they have to release an update?

thabandit

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2007
For Canada, Rogers and Fido settings are reversed, meaning Rogers settings are under fido, and Fido settings are under Rogers.:p

Mess

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
One more question. This is for U.S. AT&T iPhones, right?

Works for most countrys. Just follow it through. For AT&T there is some thing else that you need to run via a command. Theres another thread on this in the Hacks section. Here is is: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/724224/

Yes! All for free just select your country and carrier and Robert is your fathers brother. Tethering

:cool:
Bump--- also want to know.

As above :cool:

Enuratique

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2008
Do you have to type in the WAP username and password for tethering to work? I've done the ipcc trick listed on some of the other hack forums here and have the tethering option, but when I open the Cellular Data Network settings, the username and password section are blank... Little help?

EDIT: I will say this: when I input the carrier settings for MMS into the Cellular Data Network settings, the little camera icon in Messages showed up (FWIW)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.