People who have Leaked 1.2.0/2.0 READ!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jav6454, Apr 13, 2008.

1. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Here is a small explaination why people SHOULD NOT have 2.0 in their iPhone, unless you are a developer registered with Apple.

Quotes taken directly from Hacint0sh.org

2. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

3. jav6454 thread starter macrumors P6

jav6454

Yes, it is not me saying this. It is the Dev Team as well as the people over at Hackint0sh. So, when they tell you not to do something on the iPhone, believe it, cause its for a reason.

Besides, I excluded the part that said that a link = permanent ban, because that is the rule over there, a link to a leaked 1.2.0/2.0 will ban you from posting over there since they know the legal ramifications of having 2.0 software without prior permission from Apple.

I don't know what are the rules here concerning leaked firmwares in MacRumors, but I believe the site owner arn will likely agree that if Hackint0sh bans its members because it fears ramification, so will he implement that rule here, but thats my opinion.

4. tonywob, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  5. jav6454 thread starter macrumors P6

jav6454

True

6. hollerz macrumors 6502a

hollerz

I think anyone who is planning on installing 2.0 already knows this :rolleyes:

7. LateNightRadio macrumors newbie

If you honestly believe that Apple will be coming after people who install the beta firmware, I don't know what to tell you. :confused:

Think of the headlines a ridiculous lawsuit like that would create.

And I've seen the latest firmware first-hand, and I can tell you that the phone functions just as it should. No service interruptions or problems. Is it still buggy? Sure. Not really worth having.

But having played with it, I can't wait to be able to delete multiple emails in June. :)

8. jav6454 thread starter macrumors P6

jav6454

I know it sound ridiculous, but still, people over at Hackint0sh don't take it that easily. That's what I'm trying to focus here. The Dev Team said 2.0 leaks are wrong for a reason, they just don't make stuff up.