People who returned their watch

chillg8r

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2015
Durham,NC
I'm torn in between the Milanese Loop or the Black Classic Buckle. :D Although, I do a lot of running and hicking up trails here in Colorado Springs, being the Manitou Incline my favorite place in the world to blow steam off, (which I'm headed that way in a few btw) so the milanese would be too heavy maybe or too dainty for running?
I'd love to order the extra sports band but I'm afraid after spending double of what I payed for the SGW my husband might say no. LOL
There are nice rubber sport bands on Amazon for $25 including adapter ends that you can see for running and hiking. If you get the milanese loop after you buy the watch I think you will get a nice box with it. If you buy it with the watch you'll only get the watch box. Just .02.

Reactions: Jmona

Honey Badger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2011
No questions asked! Now I just wait for the return label. I was actually 5 days past my return date but them having had notes in my account that I was missing one band from day one, she immediately went ahead and processed the return label which is AWESOME!!! I'm SSuper excited. :p LOL
Excited for you! lol....Well, just got back from my try on appt to consider the SS and I decided to stay with the SG. I like the SS with the black classic buckle, but just could not justify the $350 difference between the SG and the SS with Buckle when I still like the SG almost as much if not equally as much. Not a total wasted trip though because I tried the turn by turn directions for the first time to get home from the Apple Store by saying to Siri in my watch "Take me home" and it worked flawlessly with the turn by turn haptic taps and all. Love it! Anyway, happy for you.

Reactions: Jmona
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.