Per istocknow Twitter on Jet Black Apple store stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacTechnics, Sep 23, 2016.

1. MacTechnics thread starter macrumors 6502

I highly doubt it too but this isn't the first time I'm hearing this...I've heard of people being told a store or some stores actually have a few here and there but you have to ask. Just seeing if anyone else has heard similar.

2. cantankerously macrumors regular

If my happy hour cancels, I'll stop by one of the Apple stores on my way home :)

3. MacTechnics thread starter macrumors 6502

I may go during my lunch break if I have the chance...doesn't hurt to ask, I guess. lol.

4. cantankerously macrumors regular

Exactly... mostly I've been visiting Sprint and Target stores in search of anything JB... no luck.

5. MacTechnics thread starter macrumors 6502

That 14 day exchange window has dwindled to 7 days now, LOL. If only Apple would make an exception since jet blacks aren't in stock...I don't even know why I want it, I would scratch the sh*t outta that phone. It's beautiful tho

6. cantankerously macrumors regular

I want it for the grip :)

7. MacTechnics thread starter macrumors 6502

I'd have a case on it anyway lol so I guess that defeats the purpose of having a JB phone. I'd still scratch the crap out of it cause I wipe my phone with my shirt a lot.

Oh well, I'm only going to have this phone for a year anyway until the next one. That lust to have the hottest phone out is real, tho lol.

8. cantankerously macrumors regular

Exactly!

9. MacTechnics thread starter macrumors 6502

10. billybill macrumors newbie

I just got back from the Apple Store here in Columbus, Ohio. I spoke to the manager and asked if 7+ JB's are available for walk-ins. He said no and they haven't received any other than the pre-orders from launch day. He had no further info. Possibly some of the larger metro areas you might have a chance of walking in and finding one but based on my experience, I highly doubt it.

11. MacTechnics thread starter macrumors 6502

It's a slim-to-none chance...if you find one, play the lotto. LOL. Just thought it was interesting that istocknow made it a point to tweet that.

12. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

Well crap. There are a bunch of Apple stores in LA and OC and no way to know which one to try. Has anyone ever gotten a store to tell them inventory over the phone? I am on the verge of just reserving a MB so I don't have to wait until November for my JB. Ha, with my luck, I will actually be "fortunate" enough to have it shipped so it arrives when I am out of town in October.

13. billybill macrumors newbie

Exactly what I planned on doing. I knew the chance of this happening was next to zero but I at least had to try for myself.

I know my phone hasn't even been manufactured yet so I had to take the chance to see if I could score one. Yes I'm sober but I'm a dreamer! :)

14. MacTechnics thread starter macrumors 6502

I wonder if they would make an exception on the remorse period cause of this. Doubt it lol