Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kmichalec

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 14, 2010
I know the whole thing with the Camera Roll going away has been a big issue for some, but I've been dealing with it by using the Collections -> Moments -> Photos tab in the Photos App. However, today, for some strange reason when I was in the Photos tab, and then I clicked on Moments, I saw my usual grouping of miniature thumbnails as usual, with a date range (ie Sept 6 - Oct 4). However, when I clicked on that range, it pulled up the screen with the grouping by date, however, the dates were all over the place. I had photo groups from July and May, mixed in between photo groups from September and October, and so on. There appeared to be no rhyme or reason to the order it chose, as everything I had in there from the last year was basically in a random order.

Has anyone else run into this? Just curious.

kirky29

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
Lincolnshire, England
Strange, I haven't had this issue.

To be honest, personally I think the whole photo library is a mess, I'd like the option to sort by and edit the smart albums. The collections/moments doesn't seem that great to me, I have a clump of photos from one place, then under it one single photo.

I'd like to be able to move photos around too, and the option to delete everywhere not just from an album.

SinatraLennon

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2010
My 'Recently Added' photos are a jumbled mess of dates and times taken. There are photos from weeks ago showing up after ones I took over the weekend. It's so aggravating!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.