Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seattle

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2007
Spring flowers are here.

day59.jpg

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
It's wonderful what you have done for Charlie. Soon Charlie's eyes will show confidence. A little shy or unsure now, but still cute.

He's definitely come a long way since Baja. He's the only male with 5 female pack mates... all fixed of course.:) He's filled out and become a big pup, and lives up to his Lab genes (stubborn, fearless and loveable, loves the water... Marley comes to mind...:eek:)

Here is an Internet companion for Charlie :) My wife adopted this one from a local shelter nearly two years ago. Her name is Abbie, a Rott/Lab with a very definite Lab personality and looks.
Abbie08.jpg

I'm loving the dog shots... Abbie shows her Lab side a lot, I know Charlie would just love her like crazy. I'd have mistaken her for a pure Lab. I'm really glad to see folks adopting dogs from shelters... cheers, and thanks to people like you and your wife for giving them good lives. :)

Last Saturday of the month, Bit of a gray day, but grabbed the camera and went in to town to walk about a bit, and this guys from were in from Prince Of Wales Island. They were very friendly and curious, we just had to snap their picture. I bet hey would get along with Charlie as well. :)

F4, 1/125. ISO 200, Focal length 150mm
nikon 55-200 mm f4-5.6

:) No doubt Charlie would enjoy their company! The more the merrier! Nice shot!

Two hours and March will be here EST...:p

I don't do much in b+w, suggestions welcome.:)

_1210068.jpg

CLICK TO ENLARGE

My only suggestion: Do more of it (b/w.) Looks good.

Crkwolf

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2008
California
He's definitely come a long way since Baja. He's the only male with 5 female pack mates... all fixed of course.:) He's filled out and become a big pup, and lives up to his Lab genes (stubborn, fearless and loveable, loves the water... Marley comes to mind...:eek:

I love Labs. My husband and I got ours from the pound, doggy death row at that. He had be brought to the pound as a stray and adopted out and returned. He had a sign on his cage that read "Extremely cautious" so we took him. Yes, broke all the rules but I've never seen such a scared dog before. The pound actually tried to talk us out of getting him but we took him anyway. We've had him now for about 6 years now. He doesn't follow the Lab genes except for his soft mouth and his sweetness. He hates water, doesn't like being outdoors except to do his do. When we go camping he's ok but definitely shows abandonment issues. It's a shame, but he's ours for good, love him dearly. I'm glad you rescue a lot of dogs. He's become our 85lb indoor dog. Now that we have a German Shepherd puppy, he's got a friend to play with.

Ryan1524

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2003
Canada GTA
From a recent art fashion show. Rose performed a dance under a strobe, and it made for a really cool effect. The rest of the show can be seen here: CLICKY. :)

3322575478_401370ee3c_o.jpg

3322574510_5b4aba0b7a_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.