Photos are randomly ordered on apps

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by vertical smile, Sep 13, 2016.

1. vertical smile macrumors 68000

vertical smile

The latest annoying issue I am having with my iPhone 6s Plus is the lack of order of photos in apps other than the built in photos app.

Example: I recently downloaded freeprints app. It has really good reviews, so I decided to give it a try. I was going to print photograph from my wedding from June of 2015. on FreePrints, there is no way to search for photographs saved on the iPhone other than scrolling through 35 years of albums.

Is there something I am missing? This is the same on a few other apps that uses photos. I understand that there are work-arounds like loading from other places such as drop box and FB. But, I was wondering is there something else that could be done to just keep the photos app pictures organized on apps other than photos.

2. now i see it macrumors 65816

Nothing can be done to free yourself from iOS photos app hell. Apple knows dang well that it sucks big time and they want it that way so you'll be frustrated enough to buy a laptop too.

Does anyone really believe that the countless Apple employees using the photos app are saying "wow this is a great app!"? No, they all know it sucks. And it's been intentionally crippled for a reason.