iPad Photos of iPad Air 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Habakuk, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Habakuk, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  2. ipadlvr macrumors regular

3. jaydee24601 macrumors regular

I think your gold is gorgeous! I bought the silver!

4. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

I ordered Gold and got it this morning but changed for Space Gray. Best decision ever!

5. Habakuk, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014

Habakuk thread starter macrumors 6502a

I had all iPads. iPad orig.: Black. iPad 2: White. iPad 3: Black. iPad 4: White. iPad Air: Black. It was time for a change, wasn't it? My iPhone 6 is spacegray. I didn't like the gold for the iPhone but I love it for the iPad. It's impressive.

The dark blue smart case will be the next thing I'll buy. Most of the time (especially outside my home) the Air 2 will be in this case (and NOT because there's something to hide). So enjoy it's bright and intensive glory because it will be covered soon.

After all that time (incl. iPhones) with the same colors I just wanted to know how they designed the gold. I'll probably have it for two years.

6. Nozuka macrumors 68000

the gold is okay. but that white thing on the back of the cellular one is terrible..

7. Habakuk thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's kind of "whiter" than the bezel btw. What color should it have?

8. ipadlvr macrumors regular

That's the problem. Nothing matches gold. It's terrible.

It's more suited for girls that can get away with white and gold and putting their iPad in a chanel purse case.

Otherwise, go for black. Black bezels are better for the large screen. Looks more premium and apps look better.

9. Nozuka macrumors 68000

i'm not sure. really not easy to make this look good...

10. ipadlvr macrumors regular

This is the only thing that matches a Gold iPad

[​IMG]

11. Habakuk thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well, there were some emperors, kings and queens who had that problem. The GB/UK solved it with some red. But other kingdoms used a dark blue which I like better personally. Imagine a golden gem (or ornament…) on a royal blue velvet.

My iPhone 6 is black. My iPad Air (1) is black. Three of my previous iPads were black. I know what black iPads look like.

12. ipadlvr macrumors regular

So you want your iPad to look like this

[​IMG]

That's my point isn't it.

You should've stuck with black. Or if you wanted a change, silver.

13. coolguy4747 macrumors member

So glad you're here to tell us what we think. You should also let Apple know.

14. ipadlvr macrumors regular

I think Apple should have a Gold color. As I said, they have a customer base for them. They're called girls.

[​IMG]

15. Traverse macrumors 603

Traverse

Wow. Rude.

16. Aluminum213 macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

And black looks boring and dull :rolleyes:

17. ipadlvr macrumors regular

It's not rude. It is an opinion. If you post your things online you have to be opened to criticism. If you don't want to then why post pictures of your things online? It's not like we haven't seen a gold iPad before.

----------

Boring is good.

Better than looking like this

[​IMG]

18. Staindsoul macrumors 6502

Staindsoul

I don't understand why people think that just because they have a color preference that all others should have the same preference.

Get the color that makes you happy. Screw what anyone thinks about your color choice.

I am a male and purchased a gold iPad and have no regrets. I have been to war. Twice. I think I can handle Internet insults on my iPad color choice...

19. urda Suspended

urda

You mean that isn't an everyday photo of yourself ?!

:p

20. Traverse macrumors 603

Traverse

You didn't say "I think that looks tacky." You said it's tack and that they should've gotten the Space Gray model. That seems rude to me, but why should you care what I think?

21. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Isn't that a silver iPad though?

----------

It is rude.

----------

I like my gold ipad. i think silver looks nice too. The black is boring and standard. Black is what people who have no taste like. It's very granola. See I can be mean too.

22. c613m macrumors 6502

c613m

Agreed.

I got the Gold for the first time on both the iPhone 6 Plus and Air 2 and they both look amazing. I've done Black, Silver, but these seem newer to me.

Plus like I care what people on a forum think, all these iPad's do the same thing. Gold/Silver/Black, what's the difference. We all have a choice and that's great.

23. ipadlvr macrumors regular

If you guys were my friends and we were at a party and you pulled out a Gold iPad I would get up and never talk to you again.

----------

Apparently the OP cares because he is posting pictures of what he bought in a forum opening himself for opinions and criticism.

If you're so secure in what you bought why come here and post it? I don't see the point.

Regardless of what you say, it looks horrible, its just that people don't want to get banned from here so they won't speak up. That Gold looks awful. It doesn't match with anything and that pasty white antenna on the back makes it even worse.

The best thing he can do now is put in in a case so that nobody can look at that back.

At least he can look at his little gold touch ID ring.

24. Menopause macrumors 6502a

Menopause

Not true. Shocking pink and neon green match gold perfectly! :p :apple:

25. mattroman246 macrumors 6502

mattroman246

looks sharp. I'm all about Space Grey on the iPad though, watch a lot of multi media and that black makes the screen POP