Photoshoppers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SPNarwhal, Apr 15, 2012.

1. SPNarwhal macrumors 65816

SPNarwhal

Is anybody here amazing with Photoshop?
    And is that person willing to do a favor for me?

Let's see here, I'm not going to go into the back story unless I need to do some convincing or something, but strict to the point is that I need a person removed from a photo. If it's easier to take in, at least they're in a bunch of branches / trees and such stuff that they can be blended into and out of relatively easily possibly.

Who out there is interested? Take off your clothes and show me your silver armor my savior knight(ess).

2. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

I'll give it a shot. It would help if you showed the pic so I know what I'm getting into. I'm not amazing but I'd be down for the challenge.

3. SPNarwhal thread starter macrumors 65816

SPNarwhal

PM'd! And then you very, very much. I really appreciate it.

If anyone else is interested, I have another of nearly the same photo that I'd like done too.. Don't want to throw two at one person, although it's the same photo just different angle.

4. /user/me macrumors 6502

When do you need it done by? I could try, but i'm not a virtuoso, and it most likely won't get done this week, and probably not next week either.. :p

5. Starfighter macrumors 6502a

Starfighter

Some photos are easier to manipulate than others. Maybe it can be done in like half an hour? I'm not amazing with photoshop, but I have worked with it for several years in two schools. So if it's something intermediate in difficulty I could surely help you out. But again, then I have to se what we're talking about. :)

6. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

I'd have to see the photo but it's possible I could help. no promises without seeing it and more info though.

7. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

yeah lets see the photo....trying to remove an EX from a good pic of yourself?

8. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Is this gonna end up in another Photoshop Troll page? I love those.:D:D:D I'm guessing you seen too many of those trolls to use the free online Photoshop services.;)

9. SPNarwhal thread starter macrumors 65816

SPNarwhal

Back again! Need help with an image edit. If anyone is up to it, let me know.
    Thanks!

10. Fazzy macrumors 6502

11. kettlecorn macrumors 6502

12. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

What, warts? :confused:

A big, ugly, massive, hairy mole? :eek:

13. SPNarwhal thread starter macrumors 65816

SPNarwhal

That stuff is easy. I have a photo of my car in some woods (no, not a car photo, but my car is in it) and the hood is open. I want to know if anyone can photoshop it to look as if the hood is closed.

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I'll give it a go. Dunno if I'll have time to finish it or not, but I'll at least try.