Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Pickup or getting inline this year ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
Will you purchase new iphone getting in line waiting or pickup option in this fall ...???

i'm ready for pickup one ,,,, but i will attend their early 4 AM , cause i like noisy bustle

i remember last year , alot people running to the door and i am getting inline about 200 people front of me ,

this year i will do same thing , but i will show up their for fun then go pick up my iphone ,,

its like chinese new years ,,,, hell fun ........:)

that so cool ..............

Reactions: Applejuiced

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
Will you purchase new iphone getting in line waiting or pickup option in this fall ...???

i'm ready for pickup one ,,,, but i will attend their early 4 AM , cause i like noisy bustle

i remember last year , alot people running to the door and i am getting inline about 200 people front of me ,

this year i will do same thing , but i will show up their for fun then go pick up my iphone ,,

its like chinese new years ,,,, hell fun ........:)

that so cool ..............

Neither! I will pre-order and have it delivered to my house.

Comment

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
once a year for big fans show up - i can preorder too but i like to attend their watching people walk around and talk -

Reactions: geoff5093
Comment

Cutiekitty92

macrumors 68000
Apr 11, 2015
UK
Agreed, I think it's going to be a preorder for me too, I can't remember is it only Apple who will let you preorder SIM free or?

Comment

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i dont like preorder - sometime it delay processing -

so i going to order pickup option but i still go their for fun watching people getting crowd pushing and screaming yelling - that fun -@

Comment

iDuel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2011
Greece/USA
Nope. I have to work and will not be taking the day off for something like that. I will be preordering and having it delivered via UPS to my home.

Reactions: ABC5S
Comment

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
take 1 day vacation - that not big deal
last yrs i just take a day off go there for fun --@@@@@

very interestig when alot people yelling -

try be the first one got iphone 6s step out the door at apple store -

people looking like popular star hahahhaa

Comment

CanadaMaple

macrumors member
May 1, 2015
Here in Canada.... Went to hang with friends before they lined up... Spoke with my carriers store, they had gotten their stock and had what I needed. Confirmed I could buy it straight through them unlocked (all Canadian carriers carry same units).

Went in the morning, Apple had lines around the mall, carrier store had NO LINE. Whatsoever.

I preordered an unlocked one, but it was running late. So I got an iPhone 6, then my preordered 6+.

-CanadaMaple

Comment

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Last time I just reserved it online the night before and got an email to go pick it up at the store next morning.
Was in and out within 20 minutes.
There was long lines with people that didn't have reservations but no one was yelling, they were all patient and in a good mood waiting for the new iPhone 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CanadaMaple
Comment

dwfaust

macrumors 604
Jul 3, 2011
Like I have since 2011, I will sit at home and wait for the UPS/FedEx guy. I waited on line at the Apple store for my iPhones prior to 2011. Been there. Done that. Got a t-shirt around here somewhere.

Comment

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
Online as it were, up at 6.00 am my time which is no strain. 128GB, Gold, 6S Plus (or whatever they call it) will be my choice. Upgrading from what is in my signature etc.

Nearest Apple Store for me is Greenhythe but if my loval Stormfront gets the 6S as it has the 6 just now I will consider the line.

Comment

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
Online as it were, up at 6.00 am my time which is no strain. 128GB, Gold, 6S Plus (or whatever they call it) will be my choice. Upgrading from what is in my signature etc.

Nearest Apple Store for me is Greenhythe but if my loval Stormfront gets the 6S as it has the 6 just now I will consider the line.
Just adding, I think it is unlikely.

Comment

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida
Free Time important + just another iPhone + Have one already + Bathroom & Food nearby + Can wait = Online order

Comment

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2008
Used to order the day of, wake up early etc. But the "hoopla" ship has sailed for me - especially for an "S" model.
It would really have to lift my skirt to get me to even buy this round. I LOVE my current 6 plus, and another grand out of my pocket.......... Don't think so. Not with out some very worthy changes.

Comment

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i dont care job or not job every time wwdc and iphone launch i quick a day enjoin with apple -
and the next day go to work supervisor ask me

where are you going yesterday why no call no show ???
i told him ( stay home watching introduction iphone ) once a year

he using iphone too so he kind of forget it -

Comment

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
i dont care job or not job every time wwdc and iphone launch i quick a day enjoin with apple -
and the next day go to work supervisor ask me

where are you going yesterday why no call no show ???
i told him ( stay home watching introduction iphone ) once a year

he using iphone too so he kind of forget it -

If one of my employees did not show and did not call he would not have to worry about the day after as he would have no job anymore.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.