Pictures of Midnight Blue Leather Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by benna, Sep 22, 2014.

1. benna macrumors regular

Can someone please post pictures of the Midnight Blue Apple Leather case on their Space Grey phones (or other colors?). I'm stuck deciding between Olive Brown and the Midnight Blue.

Appreciate it! :)

2. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

I have the midnight blue. It looks black sometimes. Outdoors during the day though, it is beautiful. I might return my midnight blue and return it for the brown. I'd take a picture, but it's nighttime and I'm in bed, so you'd just see a black phone. lol

3. benna thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! :D looking forward to those pictures.

Does it noticeably change color like the light brown on the 5S?

4. jkskrap macrumors member

Go to the "post pictures of cases already" thread and there are pics of this case.

5. benna thread starter macrumors regular

Found a few, but no one seems to have posted pictures of the Midnight Blue on a Space Grey Phone.

6. andyACEcandy macrumors 6502a

I'd also like to see what midnight blue on space gray looks like :)

7. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

That's one of the reasons I went for the blue, because sometimes it looks blue, sometimes it looks black. I think that's there's a nice subtlety to it.

8. andyACEcandy macrumors 6502a

The more I look at this, the more I want brown with my space gray... but I'm still interested to see what midnight blue on space gray looks like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. benna thread starter macrumors regular

Same here. I did see some ugly pictures of this case as well. Kudos to the photographer for making us want to buy the case :D

Would really love if someone did the same with the Midnight Blue case.

10. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

....what screen shield is that?!

11. Enforce macrumors regular

Enforce

12. LadyX macrumors 68020

LadyX

Yes I also really want to know the screen protector used here. I've been searching for screen protectors and this is the best one I've seen so far.

13. benna thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks!! :D:D

Looks amazing there. I'm like almost sold on the case. Could you please get us some pictures in day light / bright light as well? :)

14. BlackMamba14 macrumors regular

The blue looks great in those photos. I'm really torn between blue and red. But I think that just made my decision for me. Thanks

15. benna thread starter macrumors regular

These pictures of the Olive Brown are making me jump ships every 10 minutes. Not sure if it's the photographer lol.

16. troyhouse macrumors 6502

Love the silver/blue combo... thats what i am going for.

17. Ducatimatt macrumors newbie

18. mr99 macrumors 6502a

Where are you buys buying these cases at (besides at the apple store or apple.com)?

19. andyACEcandy macrumors 6502a

Just got a midnight blue leather case on my space gray iphone 6 plus. It looks great in well lit areas and outdoors, but in a dimly lit place, it would probably just look black to the naked eye.

I can tell that leather will definitely get some wear and tear on it... and smudges. So in that sense, I like having a darker midnight blue case... but on the other hand, I really like the look of olive brown on the space gray as well. It looks very professional and luxurious. I'd worry about the smudges though. Much easier to see blemishes on that kind of a brown than this dark of a navy blue.

I'll post in depth pics tonight!

For people looking to buy, they're pretty well in stock at your local Apple stores. Only thing is the one near me only had Midnight blue and the one a few miles from me has olive brown (you can check the inventory for store pickup online)

20. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

Picked up my midnight blue case today. My Apple Store had tons of leather cases for the 6 and 6 Plus in all colors, but only blue, white, and green silicone ones for the Plus (they had all silicone colors for the 6, but less of them than the leather, this was in Sherman Oaks in SoCal).

I love the look and feel of this case. It adds an extra dimension to the phone that gives it a smart look, not flashy like the silicone cases or many third party cases. And it hardly adds any bulk at all, but confers a solid grip in the hand.

My only issue is the buttons are stiffer than I wold like, but I've heard that those soften with time.

I looked at the brown but I agree that it's too dark of a brown for my liking. It does look great in a lot of the photos I've seen.

21. andyACEcandy macrumors 6502a

For those wondering about that guy's screen protector in the olive brown + space gray pics, it's the Power Support Anti-Glare one from the Apple store for $17.95

Also, for those wanting a lighter brown, I looked at the "soft pink" today in store and it is basically a cream. Definitely not much pink to it IMO... and might be worth a look for some of you.

[​IMG]

22. bobright macrumors 601

It's the Power Support matte

23. dannyTO macrumors regular

dannyTO

My Midnight blue case is coming in. Had to order online since stock in stores were GONE :cool:

24. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

The soft pink will wear so fast though. Hardly seems worth the asking price. Still, I imagine it would look good with the gold phones.

25. bobright macrumors 601

Looking forward to those pictures the Blue is what I'm close to pulling the trigger on. Thanks.