Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple_Glen_UK

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2015
West Sussex, England
Portrush today.

91FCB6C6-50FD-48A6-8BD4-AFFEC1B04AB8.jpeg

Aoligei

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2020
iPhone SE vs Mid-Range Android (Moto G Power)

IMG_0890.jpg

iPhone SE

IMG_20200815_182650386_HDR.jpg

Motorola G Power

Overall, picture taken with iPhone SE is more colorful looking. The sky is bluer, green tree looks more life like and more details. The picture taken with Motorola is less colorful. Green tree looks little bit dull. However, this 300CAD phone has wide angle lens and micro lens, which iPhone SE lacks.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Lol I have to add a bug photo here to the collection. I was checking all the locks before going to bed and saw this little alien invader:

6C74F61E-7085-480E-8922-7859245CE14A.jpeg

It was not easy to get this through the dirty wet glass on the basement door. I got a few blurry ones but finally I got a focused one just when he turned his head and gave me the best expression on his little buggy face. Then he started clawing the glass and fell off! Poor thing. He really did remind me of an 👽

tt061282

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2018
Nevada
Got a shot of my granddaughter swimming. I love how the water breaking over her head looks in the picture.

View attachment 939912

Have you stayed on the iPhone SE? I’m curious because I’ve talked to you before about our phones “issues” lol. I went to the 11 for a little while and then went to a XS. I was on the XS and noticed there was something I missed from the SE. So now I’m back to my SE again lol. I want to just hold the SE until the iPhone 12’s come out, but I’m not sure the 5.4” will be sufficient for what I’m wanting. I realize technically the screen will be “bigger” than the SE, but it’s not going to be as wide and will go with the newer aspect ratio. So will we really see as much content on the 5.4” as we do on the SE? Or will it be closer to the content we seen on the 5/5s/SE2016?

Idk anymore I have come to the realization that I have serious phone issues

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Have you stayed on the iPhone SE? I’m curious because I’ve talked to you before about our phones “issues” lol. I went to the 11 for a little while and then went to a XS. I was on the XS and noticed there was something I missed from the SE. So now I’m back to my SE again lol. I want to just hold the SE until the iPhone 12’s come out, but I’m not sure the 5.4” will be sufficient for what I’m wanting. I realize technically the screen will be “bigger” than the SE, but it’s not going to be as wide and will go with the newer aspect ratio. So will we really see as much content on the 5.4” as we do on the SE? Or will it be closer to the content we seen on the 5/5s/SE2016?

Idk anymore I have come to the realization that I have serious phone issues

Yep - still using the SE. I contemplated the 11 pro again a couple days ago because ATT had a $300 off offer on an upgrade, which brings the 11 pro down to a bit more reasonable price, and I really do love the size of that phone. However, after contemplating it, I realized I’m not doing it - at least not until I see what the 12s will offer.

I have to buy something else before the end of the year. I promised my granddaughter she’d get this SE after new phones came out. The question is, will I get the 11 pro, one of the 12s, or just get another SE for her.

Reactions: tt061282

Veerasayz

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2020
One quick question, how can I go back to the previous screen after opening an image in full view. I have to go through all the images when i slide right or left and i had to force close the Tapatalk app

tt061282

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2018
Nevada
Yep - still using the SE. I contemplated the 11 pro again a couple days ago because ATT had a $300 off offer on an upgrade, which brings the 11 pro down to a bit more reasonable price, and I really do love the size of that phone. However, after contemplating it, I realized I’m not doing it - at least not until I see what the 12s will offer.

I have to buy something else before the end of the year. I promised my granddaughter she’d get this SE after new phones came out. The question is, will I get the 11 pro, one of the 12s, or just get another SE for her.

Yeah, I’m curious on the 5.4” iPhone we, but I’m feeling like it’s gonna show content closer to the 4” iPhones and not the SE.

I’m very bad about switching phones often lol and my wife just doesn’t understand it. I’m not so sure I do either, but right now the SE is great for me. I’ll wait for the 12’s to come out to make a choice.

Reactions: ssledoux

remington79

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2020
All the ones through the truck windows and that spider are dome of the things I’ve seen driving around doing the census. That’s why they’re through the windows, I don’t have time to get out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.