Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oreon

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2011
I’ve got the original mag case released when the Xs max was released, the mag case pro, car mount, charger car mount, usb 12v adapter, and the new black and red mag case, really like Pitaka products lol

Sarah-PITAKA

Suspended
Feb 7, 2018
Hong Kong
Can you please help me put in a order through Indiegogo? Seems like the campaign ended, but I would like to put in an order :(

Please help

@Sarah-PITAKA

I'd really like to help you but all the orders are confirmed for the moment and can't be changed anymore... Fortunately, we have made plans for all the possible orders on the official website as well, that means it won't take much for it to be available after we finished shipping all the other backers' orders.

Please stay tuned ;)

XtotheMAX

Cancelled
Sep 14, 2018
I'd really like to help you but all the orders are confirmed for the moment and can't be changed anymore... Fortunately, we have made plans for all the possible orders on the official website as well, that means it won't take much for it to be available after we finished shipping all the other backers' orders.

Please stay tuned ;)

:'(

Sarah-PITAKA

Suspended
Feb 7, 2018
Hong Kong
I'm so in love with this case! The in hand feel is addictive, you don't want to put it down. It definitely won't protect a serious drop but the grip it provides should prevent drops from hand so if you're not clumsy with your device this case is defiently for you.

Great to know that! :D
[doublepost=1544497131][/doublepost]
I’ve got the original mag case released when the Xs max was released, the mag case pro, car mount, charger car mount, usb 12v adapter, and the new black and red mag case, really like Pitaka products lol

Wow, loyal PITAKA fan, then you should not miss PITAKA Carbon Fiber Pen either ;)

XtotheMAX

Cancelled
Sep 14, 2018
Will the pattern in the Magcase be permanently etched onto the iPhone XS glass over time? Replies from long time pitaka users would be appreciated

Sarah-PITAKA

Suspended
Feb 7, 2018
Hong Kong
Will the pattern in the Magcase be permanently etched onto the iPhone XS glass over time? Replies from long time pitaka users would be appreciated

Good question, usually the issue you described occurs when the material is corrosive, but our case is made from aramid fiber (and plus TPU for MagCase Pro), so the pattern wouldn't be permanently etched onto the phone glass over time. By the way, sometimes you may see the pattern on the glass when there's dirt, normally it can be wiped easily. :D

Let me know if you have more questions to ask.:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.