planetbeing, ih8sn0w, Comex, and CHPWN on TWiiphone

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2009
Is the page loading up for you guys? I waited for 45 mins, and then the page just went blank, and now, it just wont load... :eek::confused:

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Is the page loading up for you guys? I waited for 45 mins, and then the page just went blank, and now, it just wont load... :eek::confused:
Yes, but I was more entertained by the overflowing comments on the chat. Plus, the page was making my 06 MB fans blare.

TSX

macrumors 68030
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
It keeps cutting out, im going to bed someone let me know if they talk about anything interesting tomorrow.

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
Not sure I'd be talking about White iPhones and bumpers when I had STARS on my show responsible for the Jailbreak - but I'm not Queen so...

KingMike26

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
Its lagging coz theres thousands of people coming on this server!

That has absolutely no bearing, considering it isn't his server.

With that said, dude just has shoddy internet and decides to completely restart the podcast every time his internet can't handle a 8-way call and uploading to ustream. So far this has been the biggest waste of time, ever.

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
I can't believe they aren't talking about jailbreaking, etc.
How completely clueless! What an opportunity to talk to these people and they don't.

war eagle

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2008
I'm not bothering with I'm in bed on the iPad and im sure that's in flash.

But after some reading it seems theynhaventhese shows every week so what's so big this week? Are they not regularly on there or did I read wrong about it not being weekly?

joneildu

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I think they just confirmed that it will be a website based jailbreak. Someone is building a website and working on a way to detect the iphone version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.