Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

koban4max

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 23, 2011
Whenever people respond back to my quotes..i don't get that some sort of message indicating that there was someone who responded back to my message...please fix it.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Whenever people respond back to my quotes..i don't get that some sort of message indicating that there was someone who responded back to my message...please fix it.

Hi,

You should get a "quote notification" when someone quotes you. Are you not seeing these?

arn

macs4nw

macrumors 601

Hi,

You should get a "quote notification" when someone quotes you. Are you not seeing these?

arn

It works fine with single quotes, but not with multiple quotes.

Let's say I respond to three different posters in one multiple reply, the first poster I responded to will get three identical quote notifications, while the other two posters I also quoted, will not get a quote notification.

koban4max

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 23, 2011
It works fine with single quotes, but not with multiple quotes.

Let's say I respond to three different posters in one multiple reply, the first poster I responded to will get three identical quote notifications, while the other two posters I also quoted, will not get a quote notification.

oh ic..but even with single quote..i didn't get anything.
I was scrolling through threads..and realized somebody quote me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.