Please Help! Iphone Won't Work Anymore!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by morganee8, Feb 7, 2009.

1. morganee8 macrumors newbie

I recently got into my itunes and it said I had to upgrade my version of itunes so I clicked to upgrade it and now my iphone won't work. I had an unlocked and jailbroken iphone under the t-mobile network. It did work at first but my Cydia app and Installer app were completely erased and then I tried to restore it in itunes but it seems like I made it even worse by doing that.

Now, when I plug my iphone in, there is the USB cord and itunes pic on my phone, that's it. About an hour ago when I was fooling around with it, I could only make emergency calls and the screen with the USB wasn't even showing up...I have tried to downgrade my firmware version but when I option-click on the Restore button in itunes and try to find the version of firmware, I can find what I downloaded but it won't let me restore it to that version.

I don't know what to do at all...I don't have much experience with iphones as I just bought it about a month ago. I have googled it and read numerous pages but nothing seems to help me...Please help!!!! :(

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Read my signature concerning iPhone. Read Posts 1 & 2. They may seem long but they will clear every detail you have. If you are still unsure of anything after reading, PM me.

3. morganee8 thread starter macrumors newbie

so.....what exactly do I need to do to fix my phone? :confused:

4. ppc750fx macrumors 65816

Read the posts... seriously -- it's all spelled out for you.